Trailer sales?? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Trailer sales??

dricked

Site Supporter
Can anyone reccomend a place to buy a trailer in the Durham region area, within an hour of it. I know about Jensens but was hoping to find more places to shop around. Driving to the US is cheaper but I'm not interested.

I'm looking for a 17x7 V-nose and new. Possibly aluminum depending on price, it won't be used in the winter so it shouldn't rot and fall apart if I go steel.

action trailers but its in the west end. Got a great deal on a Neo 5x7 enclosed v nose aluminum

I go through a trailer about every four years. I have shopped everywhere and best I have found is Nathan at ist Place Trailers used to be in Whitby now in Brighton.He is involved in the motocross scene as well :)
http://firstplacetrailer.ca/
Used to by from Jensens but they got pricey and started selling cheaper units. For what I do quality is everything. My latest is a 20 x 7.5 lowboy United. Where ever you buy do your homework all trailers are not the same. Buy quality you wont regret it.

If you want cheap prices, go to Miska.
If you want the best built trailers, go to Jensens. Tell them exactly what you want and they'll do it.
12" OC floor joists..plywood walls, Adavantec floors, square tube joists instead of C channels, LED lighting instead of bulbs, locking fdoor latches, brakes on every axle, radial tires only. They are simply a cut above.

Trailer's Plus in peterborough are good to deal with

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Yep went there and first place trailers in Brighton, both had similar prices and specs. I don't want to buy the cheapest trailer I can find and these two had some pretty nice details similar to what omnivore was talking about. I'm going to give Jensens and action a call on Monday.

I go through a trailer about every four years. I have shopped everywhere and best I have found is Nathan at ist Place Trailers used to be in Whitby now in Brighton.He is involved in the motocross scene as well :)
http://firstplacetrailer.ca/
Used to by from Jensens but they got pricey and started selling cheaper units. For what I do quality is everything. My latest is a 20 x 7.5 lowboy United. Where ever you buy do your homework all trailers are not the same. Buy quality you wont regret it.

I agree, Nathan was willing to negotiate prices and even custom ordered my trailer to my exact specs and had it built and imported from the states. I love my 6x10 sloped v-nose Stealth trailer. I might have paid $500 more than the cheapo brand but received twice the trailer in my opinion.

Trailer's Plus in peterborough are good to deal with

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Since when? Good quality yes but overpriced and not willing to negotiate a dime! i walked away from them and happily bought from First Place Trailers in Brighton.

Is aluminum worth the extra cost? The trailer will never see salt and I only plan on keeping it for 3-4 years.

Is aluminum worth the extra cost? The trailer will never see salt and I only plan on keeping it for 3-4 years.

That's my dilemma as well. can't beat the weight reduction argument. Less load on your tow rig + less wear on your brakes / tires / axles etc...

I'm wondering if it's too much for my Ridgeline. It should handle a 7'x20', it is a Honda after all!

J/k, my 3/4 ton diesel won't notice the extra 1000lbs.

I'm wondering if it's too much for my Ridgeline. It should handle a 7'x20', it is a Honda after all!

J/k, my 3/4 ton diesel won't notice the extra 1000lbs.

gooseneck??

It won't fit in my driveway and I want to be able to use the bed without having to remove the 5th wheel.

in a word yes. Resale is night and day, opens it up to a greater number of people when selling, look at the price of older high quality used aluminum trailers , its almost as cheap to buy a new one, I would also recommend buying 1 size bigger than needed if possible.

Back
Top Bottom