BMW.... Break My Windows | GTAMotorcycle.com

BMW.... Break My Windows

Not to mention that most of the time those hoses leak from couplings so the BMW probably got water damaged too!

not defending the bmw driver. but the time it takes the firemen to break the windows and run the hose through. couldn't they just run the hose on top of the car or around it?

not defending the bmw driver. but the time it takes the firemen to break the windows and run the hose through. couldn't they just run the hose on top of the car or around it?

no. if you read the article, it says the hose had a kink in it and wasn't working very efficiently, so they firemen had to move the car about 30 cm and the hose worked properly. running a hose around or over the car likely would have resulted in another kink

Looks like they used this guys car to set an example. They could of easily put the hose underneath the car if there was enough room. Either way sucks to be that guy! I'm curious if he made an appearance while the fire department was there.

Nothing but an example. If you look closely the fitting on the hydrant has a 90 degree hook up as well.

In the end, dont park your car infront of a firehydrant as there are vindictive people out there.

Had a civilian done this it would have been called vigilantism.

Looks like they used this guys car to set an example. They could of easily put the hose underneath the car if there was enough room. Either way sucks to be that guy! I'm curious if he made an appearance while the fire department was there.

Again if they run it under the car it causes bends/kinks which disrupt the flow...

Good, seems bmws are the primary mode of transportation for ****** bags

Nothing but an example. If you look closely the fitting on the hydrant has a 90 degree hook up as well.

In the end, dont park your car infront of a firehydrant as there are vindictive people out there.

Had a civilian done this it would have been called vigilantism.

Before infernobuster gets here:

Since you fine gentlemen obviously have experience in fire suppression techniques and basic firefighting I'd just like to remind you some basics:

When seconds count, the minutes it would take to run the hose "under the car" or "around or over" or any such nonsense would case a bend in the line, which would reduce the water pressure an exponential amount. Depending on how long the line is this can either be an inconvenience or result in a complete failure at the business end of the line where lives are at stake.

15-25 seconds to bust out 2 windows and get a line at 100% on a working fire is 100x more important than spending several minutes trying different ways to save the car.

Last edited:
If it drives like a Deutsch, acts like a douche, then it must be a bmw driver

Life imitates art, or vice versa.

[video=youtube;8RUIiCnJYyo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RUIiCnJYyo[/video]

I guess he got "hosed"

Thats awesome! I hope as they rolled up the hose, they left one end uncoupled inside that idiots car, so the inside could get a good wash!

Back
Top Bottom