New Guy Here | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Guy Here

idno3984

Hello, Got my M1 end of March, will be taking the course in May. Currently, I spend all my free time looking at bikes online!

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

Hello, Got my M1 end of March, will be taking the course in May. Currently, I spend all my free time looking at bikes online!

Get used to it, and ready to annoy everybody around you who doesn't care about bikes. lol

Welcome!

I STILL spend a good portion of my free time looking at bikes online!

Hello and I too still look at bikes a lot online. cars too...

Welcome to the site, I spend most of my free time looking at vehicles too.. and trying to beat Roqet at welcoming newbs. You won this round. :mad:

I always thought Roqet was a bot, lol

Welcome! :>

I looked on line for a couple of years. This year I went to the motorcycle show in TO and walked away with a bike! We'll not literally, but bought it within a week! I still spend time looking at reviews bikes, gear, vids etc. it's an addiction for sure! Welcome and happy researching!

I looked on line for a couple of years. This year I went to the motorcycle show in TO and walked away with a bike! We'll not literally, but bought it within a week! I still spend time looking at reviews bikes, gear, vids etc. it's an addiction for sure! Welcome and happy researching!

thanks! i've been looking online for used bikes. so tempted to buy one now, but decided to hold off until i completed the course and upgrade to my M2

Back
Top Bottom