Honda demo ride crash | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Honda demo ride crash

Is that how demo rides usually are? Never been on one but is that it? A couple of right turns and some lane changes are enough to experience the bike? No hard acceleration or some curves?

I thought I was gonna see this year's demo crash... Why post 2013...

Is that how demo rides usually are? Never been on one but is that it? A couple of right turns and some lane changes are enough to experience the bike? No hard acceleration or some curves?

From my limited experience this is the case. You're riding down city streets and you're in a relatively tight pack; not a lot of opportunity to see what the bikes can really do. Still, if you're patient, space yourself out from the rider in front, and give yourself ample room on wider turns you can have a bit of fun.

Damn, so if you drop a bike on a demo ride, are you 100% liable? They should offer like, rental insurance. I'd pay for it.

At rock the red i test rode the CBR1000rr, I accidentally popped a lil wheelie accelerating out of a corner. Buddy in front also on the same hime and I got pretty fast bursts of acceleration...

Will try to find the video.

@4:05 and @4:15, when the camera looks back, you can see the bike down and then people picking it up.
It's hardly a crash video...

Anyways, on demo rides, you usually have someone from the company lead the pack through a predetermined route. There's also someone at the end of the group to make sure everything is ok.
You don't get to venture off and do whatever you want to do on these bikes... well at least I've never experienced that.

From my limited experience this is the case. You're riding down city streets and you're in a relatively tight pack; not a lot of opportunity to see what the bikes can really do. Still, if you're patient, space yourself out from the rider in front, and give yourself ample room on wider turns you can have a bit of fun.

Well explained. City and countryside roads depending on location. Speed controlled by lead bike

You sign up for bike as long as you meet the organizers requirements. You ride in group follow the leader on different roads no highway.

@4:05 and @4:15, when the camera looks back, you can see the bike down and then people picking it up.
It's hardly a crash video...

Anyways, on demo rides, you usually have someone from the company lead the pack through a predetermined route. There's also someone at the end of the group to make sure everything is ok.
You don't get to venture off and do whatever you want to do on these bikes... well at least I've never experienced that.

You explained it correctly sir. For the few nice people on here I will fix the title.

More disappointment than Al Capone's vault opening by Geraldo.

Breaking news.... picture of crash.

701e5f1a40463872008aaff471092ae3.jpg

Oh yea.. it's off to the right.:D

I got to take the CBR 1000RR on the 401 without the group on a Honda demo day. I asked if I could, they said yes.

I was there that day and in the video...lol. As far as I know the bike was fine but the guy was not allowed to ride any more that day.

Back
Top Bottom