Honda demo ride crash

D

dynamite647

Honda demo ride

Burlington cycle 2013 Honda Demo ride
[video=youtube;n_Xj3fcUneg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_Xj3fcUneg[/video]

Last edited:
Did he have to pay?? I scrolled to 4 min & didn't see any crash

There is no visible crash. I want my 10 minutes back.

Don't watch nobody is forcing you lol

Did he have to pay?? I scrolled to 4 min & didn't see any crash

Crash is from 4-420 i mentioned in description to be more precise lol. I am sure he had to since everyone had to sign a Honda liability agreement for any damage to bikes.

LOL I just saw it, red bike down at the back right of the frame for about 2 whole seconds at 4:05. Sheesh.

So?

I didn't see anything. I don't think you even captured it. False advertising

OMG!
FALLEN RIDER thread needed
bike fell over in parking lot
this is just dangerous
ban motorcycles or limit everyone to 125cc or less

That's not a crash, it's a drop. YFI

for all people saying drop/dumped. He crashed while turning right since there was gravel, came in a bit fast saw him in rear view mirror. Felt sorry for him. Couldn't get full shot since Honda organizers quickly removed him to the side.
Not false advertising, crash is there.

for all people saying drop/dumped. He crashed while turning right since there was gravel, came in a bit fast saw him in rear view mirror. Felt sorry for him. Couldn't get full shot since Honda organizers quickly removed him to the side.
Not false advertising, crash is there.

The aftermath of a 'crash' is there...but not the actual crash...Honestly if someone didn't mention where exactly this happened, I wouldn't have seen it!

how do demo days work? from what i saw someone from Honda leads everyone around?

Yes you are correct. You will have 1 honda rep in front (leading) and one in back. This is true for all demo rides or at least the ones I went to. You sign a waiver for any damage and you ride the bike you signed up for on the spot. It is fun as long as one rides carefully.

OMG!
FALLEN RIDER thread needed
bike fell over in parking lot
this is just dangerous
ban motorcycles or limit everyone to 125cc or less

so much anger lol...ride safe and enjoy

Stalled and dropped before leaving the parking spot, not a crash. Misleading title.

By far the worst video i've seen tonight, the OP should be banned for this :D

Back
Top Bottom