Very common mistakes with dangerous outcomes | GTAMotorcycle.com

Very common mistakes with dangerous outcomes

1:45 - "Enough of this crap, we decide to chase him down and try to talk to him"

So the best way to make a point is to force the car into the shoulder and block him from going?
:rolleyes:

Even if you are right, if you deliver your opinion like a thug, no one will ever listen to what you have to say...

1:45 - "Enough of this crap, we decide to chase him down and try to talk to him"

So the best way to make a point is to force the car into the shoulder and block him from going?
:rolleyes:

Even if you are right, if you deliver your opinion like a thug, no one will ever listen to what you have to say...

Im not sure why I would listen to anyone who thinks theyre entitled to stop me on the road and lecture me.. I understand he was right to do so...but comon who do these people think they are

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

wtf why was that bike stopped in the middle of the road? and why did the bike with gopro going that fast, can't stop then hit the stopped biker? and the video was about lecturing a cager crossing double yellow?

very confusing video

I was waiting for a transport/truck on the opposite side to greet the cager... but i guess that only happens in russia

Yea I'm not sure if I would follow cager to lecture him who is crossing yellow line. Rather I would create as much distance as possible. But at the same time his friends have died and I would feel compelled to do so and he explained it in a respectable manner. I guess video is to sort of point it out how dangerous can it be (@4:20). Specially it's a start of the season. Wouldn't want any of the fellow riders to get hurt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Specially when I have seen many people do this including riders. It's easy to forget

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wtf why was that bike stopped in the middle of the road? and why did the bike with gopro going that fast, can't stop then hit the stopped biker? and the video was about lecturing a cager crossing double yellow?

very confusing video

The bike wasn't stopped in the middle of the road, the bike that appeared stopped was going the opposite direction of the bike with the gopro. He was in the wrong lane after coming around the bend too wide. That was the point of the video.

Not that confusing....

oh my god, i cringed so hard at that video. The second i saw the secon bike oncomming...

"We're not going to hurt you...?" WTF?

Road racing comes with extreme risk. You play, you pay. Ride slower, this wouldn't have happened. Someone should have lectured the rider on that little nugget. Looks like your typical tourist road (i.e. forks of the credit).

Some hypocrisy on this rider's part; telling others to be careful but going breakneck speeds on public roads when he shouldn't have been.

Back
Top Bottom