How do you guys shoulder check? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

How do you guys shoulder check?

for the m2 exit test I'd keep both hands on the bars and make sure its noticable that I'm turning my head for blind spot/mirror checks. Normal riding rotate my hips and *** so that I can take my hand off the bar, quickly square my shoulders which puts me about 45 degrees with the bike, very easy to see anything and everthing beside me in one glance, then adjust to normal seating position. Seems to work well for me

Hmm sounds like a good way of doing it. Befor I would just turn my head only, and at about 90degree my helmet would hit my shoulder and get stuck lol, felt so annoying being restricted to freely moving around. Than I figured it would be easier to just let go of 1 side handle to be able to turn my head more. I never thought about shifting my weight to one side and turning my torso, for some reason (Prlly because newbie rider) I thought about turning my head only LOL.

I like it because it gives me a full view of the road including whats behind me at a quick glance so I can see everything, plus if I'm getting on the highway and need to move over 3 lanes I can stay in the position and it makes turning my head from looking forward to looking backwards multiple times in quick succession so much easier on my neck

i would imagine riding with one hand is not a Reason to fail the test.. I believe there is No law that states you must keep both hands on your bars at all times. There are times where riding with one hand is actually required ! ( petcock )
that being said, I still wouldnt do it during an Exit test.

as a matter of fact, i specifically remember having to remind myself during my test to keep my hands on the bars, why rock the boat kinda thing

Bwahahaha! If you don't ask, you never learn.

Sent from my iPhone using Fapawak

True. But I never had to ask how to turn my head and glance out of the corner of my eye. What's next? Should I use my hands or my feet to lower my sidestand? Or a combination of both? And should I be standing on my head when I do it?

Don't be too sensitive, the above is a joke.

Hmm sounds like a good way of doing it. Befor I would just turn my head only, and at about 90degree my helmet would hit my shoulder and get stuck lol, felt so annoying being restricted to freely moving around. Than I figured it would be easier to just let go of 1 side handle to be able to turn my head more. I never thought about shifting my weight to one side and turning my torso, for some reason (Prlly because newbie rider) I thought about turning my head only LOL.

Your shoulders are too big. Stop working out at once.

Your shoulders are too big. Stop working out at once.

I have naturally large and broad shoulders, and my neck and shoulders get a large natural workout from holding my big head up all day. Do not know how rectify issue. Please advise

I have naturally large and broad shoulders, and my neck and shoulders get a large natural workout from holding my big head up all day. Do not know how rectify issue. Please advise

I have the opposite problem, I'm kinda like a toothpick with a head. How do I turn my head back once I do shoulder check?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the opposite problem, I'm kinda like a toothpick with a head. How do I turn my head back once I do shoulder check? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lol!!

Back
Top Bottom