Rider down at Brentcliffe and Eglinton | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rider down at Brentcliffe and Eglinton

GIXRGUY - so you know the rider and you are saying for sure he passed away? Sad day :( Rip.

HOOLLLAAAA

Too many fatalities already... and the summer hasn't even begun.

Just to set everyone straight. And to ease others minds. I witnessed this accident from the before to the extreme after. This was not a hit and run. The car was at fault as far as I am concerned. The motorcycle driver is still alive as of Thursday P.M. and I will get an update on Tuesday. I must say that in the process of attempting to help this man, I was angered by the people taking pictures instead of assisting. This was a devastating event and I have thought of and prayed for this young man since. Everyone needs to pray for him. He is only 35 that's way to young.... :-(

If you aren't trained in emergency/first aid assistance, DON'T TOUCH! It's better those people were taking pictures rather than doing something they aren't properly trained to do that could result in further injury.

If you're a witness, go to the police.

If you aren't trained in emergency/first aid assistance, DON'T TOUCH! It's better those people were taking pictures rather than doing something they aren't properly trained to do that could result in further injury.

If you're a witness, go to the police.

There are other ways to help even when you are not First Aid trained. Such as traffic control making sure the victom is safe and free from getting injured more, asking the first aider if they need help or assistance, making sure 9-1-1 has been called. Anything other than doing nothing and taking video.

response to addition made april 22 2014. How do you know he is passed away. I spoke with the detectives 2 weeks after this accident and the detective said he was out of the woods and it would be a while before anyone knew what his long term prognosis was. I am really confused now because my own recovery after this event was really sped up by knowing he was going to live...
I am not sure that you have the correct information and I would advise that if you know this man that you contact Melissa escachuck from traffic services and confirm this info. I will be doing same tomorrow.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom