Thinking of getting married? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Thinking of getting married?

Paul1000RR

Banned
Site Supporter
Ouch.
If I sold my bike to buy something for my wife she'd slap me.

I would never sell my bike except to buy another.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

That was painful to read, why would you want to get married? and sell your bike so you can do it? did you put your balls in the box too? or are those still in her purse?

I sold my mustang so I could buy a ring. Still with her after 20 plus years...

Diamonds are worthless stones. All they are is tetrahedral carbon, and common at that.

Their perceived value is due to artificial scarcity. DeBeers has warehouses full of the stuff which they trickle out and keep the marketing campaign going.

For all of history until a hundred years ago the desirable wedding stone wasn't diamond and in some cultures it still isn't. Indians prefer rubies.

My wife loves her ring, other women always comment on it. Cost more then my bike but I have 4. Think of the leverage u have if you buy a nice ring

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

That was painful to read, why would you want to get married? and sell your bike so you can do it? did you put your balls in the box too? or are those still in her purse?

OMFG!! I'm dying after reading this... :lmao:

I'm truly sorry for the guy, why don't we all ante up and bring a fallen fellow rider back in two wheels?

His true love...

Diamonds are worthless stones. All they are is tetrahedral carbon, and common at that.

Their perceived value is due to artificial scarcity. DeBeers has warehouses full of the stuff which they trickle out and keep the marketing campaign going.

For all of history until a hundred years ago the desirable wedding stone wasn't diamond and in some cultures it still isn't. Indians prefer rubies.

it really is brilliant marketing. sickening yet brilliant.

i wouldn't sell my bike for a chick.... the bike helps get chicks.

i wonder if he kept the bike... would she have said yes?

[video=youtube;c82z_bxy60E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c82z_bxy60E[/video]

6 grand for a ring. never gonna happen unless im using 20's for toilet paper.

i dont even give my bike premium gas, why would i buy the wife a 6k ring ? lol

also, any decent chick would say thats too much and bring it back anyways

thats actually on the cheaper side of average for engagement rings. but way too much for such a useless item imho, im way too practical. handbags and shoes at least serve some purpose

My wife loves her ring, other women always comment on it. Cost more then my bike but I have 4. Think of the leverage u have if you buy a nice ring

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

Exactly! While I didn't end up getting married in the end, when I did it she didn't even say a word about 3 modified cars and a bike. :D

Average is supposed to be 3 months salary. Anyone that spends that amount is nuts

It's all relative.

It is to one person what it is.

Back
Top Bottom