Help-Replacing-neutral-sensor cbr F4i | GTAMotorcycle.com

Help-Replacing-neutral-sensor cbr F4i

seepp

Bike shuts off in neutral while on the kickstand after warming up to 90 degrees
Fi light stays on now

Yea I think it is because it was going on/off when riding or idling sometimes especially when it gets hot. I had bought one last year I just replace it N shows brighter but Fi light still on.

What year is the bike?

Does the FI light stay on from the time you start it, or does it come on when the bike cuts out?

Getting no codes. How do I get the codes?

The link I provided explains how to get a code, and what they all mean. If the light just stays on with no blinking that is 0.

It's a cbr 2005F4i the F4i light just stays on all the time. Until it gets hot and shuts off

Weird. Looking at the possible causes I'm not sure what would cause the engine to cut out due to temperature change. I would start looking at all the engine kill switches (handlebar, sidestand, and neutral sensor since you changed it). Maybe there is a loose connection somewhere that isn't bad enough to stop the bike running when it's cold, but gets worse as it heats up. That's really just a shot in the dark.

Lol. It is kind of frustrating but I'll check the connections and see if something is touching as the temperature goes up. I mean I put in new plugs n new battery a few days ago. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom