When Hunger strikes | GTAMotorcycle.com

When Hunger strikes

Sativa Quemador

[video]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=456_1396780871[/video]

sometimes i wish i lived in the states, just so i could see something like this first-hand

No, don't think I want to see s$&t like this first hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crazy how no one does anything. Society of fear not wanting to get involved or worried about law suits?

Not crazy. It's not the employees $ being lost to risk getting something done to you by the chicky...physical, legal or otherwise. Keep yer distance and laugh.

if your making $6.25 in a US McDonalds, wrestling the bathsalt burnouts is way above your pay grade.

Clearly looking for some extra meat in between her buns!

Crazy how no one does anything. Society of fear not wanting to get involved or worried about law suits?
Not crazy at all.

We recently had a meeting about this at work. A Store manager chased a thief out of the store and ended up getting stabbed, resulting in him going to the hospital and missing work. Another store manager chased a thief and got bitten, which resulted in him having to get a buttload of shots for all kinds of diseases and missing work.

Not worth getting shot, stabbed, bitten or otherwise harmed for a bunch of merchandise/equipment which is insured.

Unless you are trained in handling psychos let the cops do their jobs. The average person isn't prepared for the assault or potential lawsuits / court time. She's only damaging stuff, not people.

This is why they need to keep weed illegal, and increase control efforts. Clearly this chick suffers from a condition known as "munchies".

Back
Top Bottom