UPGRADEINK hacked forums? | GTAMotorcycle.com

UPGRADEINK hacked forums?

Seems I was just re-directed to upgradeink from this forum, and it tried to install some "java.exe" malware on my computer....

http://safeweb.norton.com/report/show_mobile?name=upgradienk.com

Just a heads up to the forum owners.

This seems to be a popular forum hack going around at the moment. I am going to report this post to mods to bring to admins attention. It not sure but i think the prevailing theory atm is that this a rouge add thats causing the redirect using java script.

If anyone gets the redirect don't download anything and report the page and time in this thread for the admins to see

Hi Guys

As Rob mentioned...Can we get more info? What were you doing when you got the error?

Thanks

Paul

Google gave me some info....I'm having the server do a malware scan. I'll let you know if they find anything.

Thanks

I got the same thing yesterday as well about the java upgrade thankfully blocked. I think I was also opening up the new threads forum but

Hi Guys

As Rob mentioned...Can we get more info? What were you doing when you got the error?
fapfapfap.gif

Now I go! Figure I would add some humor to a very tense thread.

I think if anything, the ad wants to access your computer not the forum. Spam mail won't send itself you know.

Back
Top Bottom