Riders new and seasoned alike, Check your chain!!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riders new and seasoned alike, Check your chain!!!

puttockc

Today I left a note and an offer to help with my number for a CBR125 because his chain was looser than your mom. he texted me back he didn't know how to tighten it and I gave him some info, wanted to remind everyone before you ride

is your chain fit and in god condition?
tires at the right level?
grease points lubed? ever?

Ride safe friends!

Today I left a note and an offer to help with my number for a CBR125 because his chain was looser than your mom.

My chain is tighter but less lubed than your sister :D

Good point though. All of those things should always be checked especially at rue start of the season. :thumbup:

Tight and lubed here, ready for a good romping this season.

that-booty-had-me-like-gif.gif

Last edited:
Grease points lubed?!? :confused5:

Where exactly and what kind of lube?

I know there's some solid innuendo here, but ON A BIKE, what are we talking about?!

All good points. Should always be apart of your pre-ride bike check.

Season has officially started, who wants to start an oil thread

Grease points lubed?!? :confused5:

Where exactly and what kind of lube?

I know there's some solid innuendo here, but ON A BIKE, what are we talking about?!

Some older bikes actually had grease nipples on them (e.g. ZX-11) but I would be pretty surprised to see that on anything anymore

You should find some grease nipples on your calipers and maybe your master cylinder.

Scuba Steve just came here to post the word nipples, as those are actually bleeder valves

got everything, but should check dem grease nipples.

Never a bad idea to go over the whole bike and check the torque on all the nuts and bolts each spring while your at it.

Season has officially started, who wants to start an oil thread

You certainly missed the thread where they insist that synthetic oil causes seals to leak

Sent from my tablet using my paws

You certainly missed the thread where they insist that synthetic oil causes seals to leak

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Oh my god I need to read that thread

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom