Kahuna (New Location) Extremely Happy Customer | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kahuna (New Location) Extremely Happy Customer

Rkt14

Site Supporter
Hey everyone.

I have 2013 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R, I did not purchase it from Kahuna, instead I went to St Onge in Barrie because I was receiving a better price.
I also had a horrible experience with St. Onge when my bike was in there for an oil change, but I won't get into that

I had the pleasure in dealing with Lewis, he's a top notch guy, very informative and always tries to get in contact with you even if he's swamped. He even called back after hours when the shop slowed down.

I had an oil change completed by Kahuna, as well some minor warranty work. I got my bike back in better condition then when I had dropped it off!! This I was very very happy about, I'm very particular when it comes to my bike, as I'm sure the majority of everyone is too. My paint is all Matte, and scratches easily, and is extremely delicate to oil stains .. Never found a single finger print on the paint ...Whether this is true or not .. Lewis told me that every time an oil stain was on the bike, the mechanic would wipe it off, knowing it could ruin the paint. That right there is enough to make me a return customer for a long time !

Thanks Kahuna and Lewis !

Andrew

Back
Top Bottom