What work did you do on your bike today? | GTAMotorcycle.com

What work did you do on your bike today?

Schneller

Site Supporter
Yesterday I moved the bike to the front of the garage and moved he snowblower to the back. Today, I took advantage of the warmest weekend day so far to install battery, change the oil, oil the chain, and started it up for the first time this season. How about you?

Last edited:
I rode mine. :lmao:

Installed heated grips on my wife's CB500F last night. Does that count?

Fabricated forward swing arm shock mounts for the Scrambler.

i'd already ridden mine a bunch of times, but today i changed the oil and polished the heck out of it. oh, and dropped my brand new helmet right on the beautifully clear visor putting a scratch right in my line of sight.

I changed the oil and filter, swapped on a new set of rubber, and spent today at work longing to ride... Now I'm riding it. :)

Wiped it down and rode for 4 hours .

Rode to a buddies house and fabbed up a tail tidy and rear signal locator. Then rode around the Hamilton bay.

Got my fairings painted nice to replace the plasti dip job! Went and bought short sockets to bleed brake lines and coolant :)

Got my V7 out of winter storage -- installed the battery, air in the tires, check fluids and safety items -- then went for a quick ride. Also brought all the parts of the BMW K75 from the basement (where I've been working on them all winter) to the garage. I'm prepping for final assembly of the motorbike next weekend.

I went for a nice ride today, saw a good handfull of other riders out enjoying the day. Glad to be back!!!!

Washed the Ossa after last weekends snow/mud ride.Took the couchrocket out for a quick ride to blow the cobwebs.

Went for what was scheduled to be a 2hr ride. End up being 4 hrs.

I didn't change my oil for winter, did not store it properly & it didn't spontaneously implode. It started up on the first shot. I'm trying to solve the riddle because according to gtam it should cause havoc

installed a new chain...

Oil change, put all the plastics back on, slapped on my new techspec tank grips and went for my first ride of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went for what was scheduled to be a 2hr ride. End up being 4 hrs.

I didn't change my oil for winter, did not store it properly & it didn't spontaneously implode. It started up on the first shot. I'm trying to solve the riddle because according to gtam it should cause havoc

exactly what I did...tank nearly empty too...started first try. Today I retorqued all the bolts, cleaned and lubed chain, washed bike down and shined everything up, put more air in the tires. Already been out on it but it needed a little once over. Next will be a nice oil change and perhaps some other fluids.

Installed passenger pegs in place of rider pegs. Perfect bolt on fit, gives .75" up and back. Cut shifter and brake pedal for welder to shorten .75". That's enough for today.

Back
Top Bottom