Private 1/4 Mile Track Rental at TMP - Multiple Dates - Please Join | GTAMotorcycle.com

Private 1/4 Mile Track Rental at TMP - Multiple Dates - Please Join

Boosted_H22A

Due to lack of participation we will no longer be hosting the private track rentals.

Thanks again
Adam

Last edited:
Are we getting on the road course aswell? Its only $20 to run all friday night from 5-11

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

^No the road course is around 200$

Yes that is correct you can get T&T for 20$ on a Friday night from 5-11. This is a private track rental by invite only. I promise you will get far more passes on a track rental day then you would at a t&t event on a Friday night by far.

Track conditions are more optimal for the private rental too since it is during the day.

A group of us in a car club used to do this every year. It is by far the best way to do some T & T.

There is a very high chance I will bring a few buddies on one of your event days. I will PM you once a date is confirmed.

... all that t&t yet it never made you very fast Skinnaird. :p

Says the guy I used to wave to as I passed him at the 1000' (over and over..)

I was fast enough in the car to beat you. Wanna see if I can do it on a bike, too? Pick a Thursday from above.

油井緋色;2150101 said:
There is a very high chance I will bring a few buddies on one of your event days. I will PM you once a date is confirmed.

Sounds great. Keep me posted.

^I do believe so. Last time I was there he glued out to 300 feet.

Ok everyone it's one week away :)

If you are interested feel free to shoot me a pm so I can add your name to a confirmation list. If your name isn't on the list, you will not get through the gates.

The maximum amount of people we will take is 25.

Thanks

Hi everyone. So I wanted to let you know that we are hosting 5 private track rentals at TMP this season starting May 29 for the 1/4 mile. Cars and bikes are welcome. These are on Thursdays from 10am-4pm and the dates are listed at the bottom

This is done through Red Dawn track days who also rents out the TMP circuit for motorcycle riders only.

The cost will be 40$ for an early payment special, and 50$ for those that pay at the track. I promise that you will be able to get basically as many passes as you want. There was only 5-10 guys last year that used it (from the road course) and I was the only one that did just the 1/4 mile lol, allowing time for you to make a pass anytime you wish to.

Again cars are welcome for the 1/4 mile only, so I hope to see some of you out there this year. If you are coming or wish to invite someone for this please let me know the full details as I plan on having a finalized list.

The dates are:
May 29
June 26
July 24
August 14
August 28

Thanks again
Adam

Adam I would love to get in on this. May 29 won't work but I'll try my best for the rest of the dates. I have never drag raced a bike before-I just started riding this year. I have drag raced cars all my life( last car was 8 sec 02 Z06 that won KOTS last year).

I'm hoping I can get someone with some experience to take my bike down the track and give me some pointers as well.

I'D be MORE THEN HAPPY TO DRAG YER BIKE.....ADAM CAN GIVE YOU THE POINTERS!!! :) See ya in June then!!

Adam I would love to get in on this. May 29 won't work but I'll try my best for the rest of the dates. I have never drag raced a bike before-I just started riding this year. I have drag raced cars all my life( last car was 8 sec 02 Z06 that won KOTS last year).

I'm hoping I can get someone with some experience to take my bike down the track and give me some pointers as well.

Sounds great. Feel free to get in contact with me closer to the next date.

Thanks

Replied to your PM Vortech.

Only a week and a bit to go until the next one :)

Thanks Adam-got the PM. A quick question-our bikes are maybe in the 11's with a experienced rider. Besides the Snell 2010 Helmet what do we need as far as safety? Do we require a leather jacket, boots and gloves? Thanks!

Yes you will need gloves, jacket, and boots. Jeans are allowed, but more protection the better :)

Wanted to let everyone know our next date is July 24. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom