Daytona Motor Sport - Their New Location... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Daytona Motor Sport - Their New Location...

TorontoCruser

They moved to a new location at the end of last season and I haven't had a chance to get out there yet. My friends went there to grab some stuff for me. Just wondering if anyone else has been to their new location? I understand its on Weston Rd / Steeles Ave (Nearly Across From Kahuna's Previous Location)

I wish them good luck and plan to stop by once the weather gets better!

Their New Location: http://daytonamotorsport.com/index.php?l=page_view&p=contact_us

I passed by their new location. its at 4000 Steeles ave w. on the north side. their place is much bigger then their previous shop but still not a big dealer ship. they do mainly gear and accessions. They did have more stock but still wicked low prices! Grabbed a set a Bluetooth intercoms for a friend that I ride with and a set of HIDs for my new bike.

The same friendly helpful staff (although one of them was on crutches from an motocycle accident last season). Very clean, installed my HIDs for me the same day.

I heard they are going to have a grand opening party end of the month with some free give aways and free food! If I hear about it I will post it up!

Oh and, They have in the same unit on the second floor, a store that sells "Security Supplies" Like Batons, Handcuffs, Pepper Spray, Pocket Knives, Bullet Proof Vests etc. and I understand its available to purchase by anyone. Definitely some cool stuff up there. Their website was www.SecuritySupplyStore.ca

Last edited:
Some cool stuff at the security supply store. Not sure if everything on their website is open for public sale. For example they have expandable steel batons, (these are classified as a restricted weapon in Canada), and you would have it seized and charged if caught carrying one... It is not illegal to sell one, but illegal to carry one.

Might be a good idea to ask before you spend your cash about any issues with what your buying.

I passed by their new location. its at 4000 Steeles ave w. on the north side. their place is much bigger then their previous shop but still not a big dealer ship. they do mainly gear and accessions. They did have more stock but still wicked low prices! Grabbed a set a Bluetooth intercoms for a friend that I ride with and a set of HIDs for my new bike.

The same friendly helpful staff (although one of them was on crutches from an motocycle accident last season). Very clean, installed my HIDs for me the same day.

I heard they are going to have a grand opening party end of the month with some free give aways and free food! If I hear about it I will post it up!

Oh and, They have in the same unit on the second floor, a store that sells "Security Supplies" Like Batons, Handcuffs, Pepper Spray, Pocket Knives, Bullet Proof Vests etc. and I understand its available to purchase by anyone. Definitely some cool stuff up there. Their website was www.SecuritySupplyStore.ca

I was at Daytona MS today. They carry a brand of gear called "Streetz" which I've been unable to find anywhere else. The "Z" was offputting, and it sounds like knock-off crap, but actually the quality is very good, and the prices are fine. Just picked up some $120 waterproof Streetz boots. Super comfortable- very pleased!

Very helpful staff. I asked them a bunch of questions about gear and riding and they were great! Needed some tools to put mirrors I grabbed from them and they let me borrowed em and even helped with the install (no charge).

I enjoyed just sitting around and talking about bikes in general. All the employees were riders and had experience. Didnt talk down or act like "Know it all".

The gear was well priced just like at their old location but with more space. They had some new items. Daytona does have more sports bike stuff but I did notice a couple racks of cruiser jackets, bunch of half helmets and shiny chrome stuff!

The fact that they are the ONLY bike shop around here opened on sunday (only day I have off work) definitely gives me somewhere to ride to and hang out.

+1 for Daytona. Haven't been to the new location, but they were great at the old one. Friendly, answered any questions I had. And they keep the kind of stuff in stock I usually only see online (at competitive pricing). Glad to see you guys moving forward/upward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great deals and helpful staff.

Still the the best motorcycle gear store in the area! Glad they moved into a bigger space and closer tome!!

Went there once, sales guy was good, seemed like a nice guy. Got a pair of streetz shoes which are great and gloves which are ok. Too far from me to go often but if I was in the area and needed something I'd check them out again.

Back
Top Bottom