M license | GTAMotorcycle.com

M license

hadye

Hi, I have been driving in the Middle East for the past 4 years. Would my license & it's translation be enough as previous experience. I am asking that to check how I can get to full M directly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, I have been driving in the Middle East for the past 4 years. Would my license & it's translation be enough as previous experience. I am asking that to check how I can get to full M directly.

If you are a licensed motorcycle or moped driver from a country other than Canada, the United States or Switzerland, you must pass a vision test and a written test of your knowledge of motorcycles and the rules of the road. You must also pass a written test of your knowledge of traffic signs.
If you have acceptable proof of two or more years of driving experience, you may take the Level Two road test to earn full driving privileges. If you do not pass this road test, you will get a Level One licence and may immediately schedule a Level One road test.
If you have less than two years of driving experience, you will be placed in Level One. However, if you have acceptable proof that you have the driving experience required for Level One, you can immediately schedule a Level One road test. A motorcycle licence from another area is considered acceptable proof if it shows you have the driving experience required. If you do not have such a motorcycle licence to show as proof of your driving experience, you must start at the beginning of Level One as a new driver.

When do they start booking for M license?

Well, I need the answer for that also if anybody could help. Will arrive to Canada around the first week of May & need to book for any training courses needed

Well, I need the answer for that also if anybody could help. Will arrive to Canada around the first week of May & need to book for any training courses needed

Depending on location, they all open and close on different days.
To get a exact date, go to drivetest.ca and follow the road test booking for M license and pick your location and it will tell you the next available booking for the M test.

Back
Top Bottom