Things you can only buy in the u.s thread | GTAMotorcycle.com

Things you can only buy in the u.s thread

ajaxguy

So I thought this would be a cool thread to start. I go quite often as do I know alot of people, so was wondering what are some things you buy in the u.s. that you can't here or is just waaay to expensive here.
We know cars and bikes, but i'm talking more common things like oil, food, something along those lines.

Pace salsa in the HOT version. Oil if I pass a Wally World.

Capt'n Cruch with Crunchberries! Loved the cereal as a kid, was sad they stopped selling it in Canada.

60 oz. bottles of vodka for $12. :)

Cherry Coke

You can find it in Canada, it's just hard to find. I know of 2 convience stores in St. Catharines that sell both Cherry Coke and Wild Cherry Pepsi. Same with Vanilla Coke, but that stuff just tastes gross

Mother ****ing jack in the box.
If they had them in New York or Michigan I'd drive out just for that every once and awhile.

Starburst Jellybeans (used to be sold in Canada when I was a kid).

I go down around this time of year before Easter to stock up for the year.

cookie crisp cereal and Snap cereal.

Cherry Coke Zero. As a T1 Diabetic, this is my favourite sugar free pop and usually pick a few bottles up when state side.

you can find it underneath Scotia Tower in the basement as you come out of the King Subway station ....it's in a deli on your left hand side (west side of food court) the name escapes me, they have the Coke Zero Cherry box on display...just cans though.

Enjoy

I understand that they dont't have bagged milk in the states if that makes you feel better.

you also can't buy "kinder" eggs

I understand that they dont't have bagged milk in the states if that makes you feel better.

They also don't have "real" bacon, nor "real" maple syrup.

I think bagged milk is an Ontario exclusive.

I buy Mobil 1 0w-40 oil. At $11/ liter here compared to $5-6L down there. I need 6L

Back
Top Bottom