2015 Yamaha FZ07 | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2015 Yamaha FZ07

I got a chance to ride the fz9 two weeks back and left unhappy with a few things. The throttle felt really snatchy to me and putting around town in b mode was still a little too sensitive. I did however love the motor and the position, but the throttle made me not enjoy the ride around town.

I wish I had a chance to test the fz7 but I thought I wouldn't enjoy a twin so I opted for the fz9.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I finally got to check out the FZ07 in person however it's not as good as I pictured in my head. I don't like the way the headlight and for end feel, and it does feel somewhat cheap especially with rubber coated footpegs.

I'm sure the bike is still a fantastic deal considering the price point and the fact that it's new. I prefer my GSXR to it

I finally got to check out the FZ07 in person however it's not as good as I pictured in my head. I don't like the way the headlight and for end feel, and it does feel somewhat cheap especially with rubber coated footpegs.

I'm sure the bike is still a fantastic deal considering the price point and the fact that it's new. I prefer my GSXR to it

You can't compare two bikes thousands apart on price. I prefer a Ducati Panigale to a Grom.
The rubber pegs are to deal with the vibes from that parallel twin. It's cheaper to not put the rubber.

LOL ... Really, a bit surprising, eh?

I got a chance to ride the fz9 two weeks back and left unhappy with a few things. The throttle felt really snatchy to me and putting around town in b mode was still a little too sensitive. I did however love the motor and the position, but the throttle made me not enjoy the ride around town.

...so I opted for the fz9.

uh...ok

I doubt they (or anyone else for that matter) could make much better better bike for that kind of money. It's simply one of the best bikes one can buy if you are on a tight budget and that was market Yamaha was targeting. If you want more money, better brakes and suspension ... looks elsewhere, but be prepared to pay for it.

BTW, FZ07 is sold out for months in Europe ... there's waiting list left and right ...

Back
Top Bottom