2015 Yamaha FZ07 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2015 Yamaha FZ07

Danimal247

So I'm getting frustrated looking for a bike that I actually enjoy/want to own that fits in my budget...it seems like most CBR's are beat to hell, and the one I was interested in sold this morning. I'm starting to think about waiting for the new Yamaha FZ07 to come out.

Does anyone have any experience with the MT07, or is anyone else excited for this bike? Style and riding position wise it's exactly what I want (second to a Triumph street triple R), and the price is excellent.

Does anyone have one on order, or any further info provided from a dealer?

https://www.yamaha-motor.ca/products/details.php?model=4477&group=MC&catId=79

2015_MT-07_MNM3_CA_1.png

+1 Excited.

I think the naked Fz6 looks better for nearly the same price, and a parallel twin doesn't get me excited (as a former 250 owner). Fz09 looks better too and doesn't cost a lot more.

I think the naked Fz6 looks better for nearly the same price, and a parallel twin doesn't get me excited (as a former 250 owner). Fz09 looks better too and doesn't cost a lot more.

costs a lot for me in insurance, not sure what the fz07 will be like

It will deliver a great value for sure. Very light ... engine wise will feel, like any Kawi E6Rn which is much heavier though I believe .... I might be tempted if I actually decide to buy a new bike anytime soon.

I checked out the fz09 and absolutely love the way it feels...the salesman said he was able to check ut the fz07 last week, I wish I could because I think I want to buy one

You can try out the bike next Saturday at Brampton powersports

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I would assume an M2 would be sufficient.... Brampton powersports created a topic about their Honda demo rides..... In the thread they mentioned that only a few bikes require M license

It was actually ready powersports.... Check the dealer and vendor section

The FZ series has always been an awesome piece of engineering. The exception being the very short lived fz8. I do like the street fighter look of the FZ9 especially with the recent super moto craze. Whether you choose the fz7 or the fz9 I don't think you'll go wrong. The one feature I would definitely have to have with no compromise is full suspension adjustability (preload, compression and rebound) which I know the FZ9 has.

Sent from my iPhone on Canada's Best & Fastest network

The FZ series has always been an awesome piece of engineering. The exception being the very short lived fz8. I do like the street fighter look of the FZ9 especially with the recent super moto craze. Whether you choose the fz7 or the fz9 I don't think you'll go wrong. The one feature I would definitely have to have with no compromise is full suspension adjustability (preload, compression and rebound) which I know the FZ9 has.

The FZ09 only has preload and rebound damping. The suspension is very poor, it's undersprung with poor rebound damping. A great little bike otherwise.

may 24 weekend....really they got shafted with that date....
i wanted to try one of these too... but i have no interest in buying one any time soon..next primary bike will be 2016 at best.

may 24 weekend is actually the weekend before.

The reports from Europe seems to indicate that FZ7 has better sorted and less adjustable suspension than FZ9 (I know it doesn't make sense but it seem to be what the reports are) for the average folk. FZ9 fork has a cheap cartridge. More adjust ability is not always more ....

The chances are, you will have to play with either suspension to get it right for your weight. I doubt it will be a difference maker.

The power, price difference and fueling will mean a lot more to most people ... the fuelling on FZ7 seems to be actually spot on, no ride by wire probably has a lot to do with that.

Back
Top Bottom