Forks of the Credit This Sunday? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Forks of the Credit This Sunday?

I live 5 min from the forks. The only reason I go there is to grab a coffee and pose on a hot summer day. To ride, we go north of hockley

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

I live 5 min from the forks. The only reason I go there is to grab a coffee and pose on a hot summer day. To ride, we go north of hockley

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

Do you have any routes you'd like to share? I don't have any experience riding in that area.

Hey guys,

I'm going to cancel the trip. My buddy called and told me that they were salting in the area.

I'll still be out today and tomorrow if anybody wants to meet up for a ride, just going to keep it more "upright".

Hey guys,

I'm going to cancel the trip. My buddy called and told me that they were salting in the area.

I'll still be out today and tomorrow if anybody wants to meet up for a ride, just going to keep it more "upright".

i'm gonna be out tomorrow around mississauga if you wanna link up.

PM me if you guys go out. I'm meeting a buddy in Mississauga to ride for a bit. Maybe we can all meet up. Cheers

I just came through that area in my car. DON'T take your bike through Mississauga Road north past Caledon Ski Club - there is still snow/slush on the part of the road that never sees sunlight. But other roads in the area are OK.

I might be meeting a couple of friends after 12 as well... so PM if you guys want to get together.

I would say for now to stay within city. Maybe a ride from north sauga to lakeshore downtown... Not the best but the roads will be clean.

I might be meeting a couple of friends after 12 as well... so PM if you guys want to get together.

I would say for now to stay within city. Maybe a ride from north sauga to lakeshore downtown... Not the best but the roads will be clean.

I've PM'd dre and seasmestreet, it sounds like a few of us will be getting together. Anyone else in the area is welcome. I have a few buddies meeting up at L&L too, so maybe I'll make my way down there too.

I'm down in Port Credit, I'd like to rack up some miles tomorrow.

I'll definitely be hitting Mississauga road from Lakeshore to Eglington a couple times, it's the only road I know with a few decent twists in the area.

For anyone interested, a few of us are meeting at the Timmy's @ Lakeshore and Clarkson Road for noon. There's an Esso in the same parking lot, be prepared to go through a tank.

1785 Lakeshore Rd W
Mississauga, ON L5J 1J6

Everyone's welcome.

Last edited:
Im gonna hit the forks with a buddy might end up going further north depending on the weather.. we re meeting timmys at hurontario n steeles at 12 going from there anyones welcome

For anyone interested, a few of us are meeting at the Timmy's @ Lakeshore and Clarkson Road for noon. There's an Esso in the same parking lot, be prepared to go through a tank.

1785 Lakeshore Rd W
Mississauga, ON L5J 1J6

Everyone's welcome.

Cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom