Looking for hand controls | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for hand controls

webb70

Saw the bike sport developments ones but they are super pricy......($235 per side for the 2 botton)
Anybody know of a cheaper alternative or who would have the best price on these??

Thanks in advance.....

You can change maps by the click of a button, you can also control your traction control

For example, you can have a map to get off the line very aggressively and then switch it to your regular racing map, the TC you can dial it down up up according to conditions like started raining etc.

Fancy boy up on top has the really cool one
I got the switch that can be purchased for the Bazzaz FI TC, not sure if it works with anything else (picture below).

http://www.bazzaz.net/index.php/ems-accessories/tc-adjust-map-select-switch

traction_control_switch_bazzaz_performance_1.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Superbike...98?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item4accb2c7b2

On ebay 239 Euros for the fancy one, damn!

Last edited:
Only my bike and pants are fancy so you can just call me MR fancy pants.

The bazzaz switch will only work for the bazzaz.

The reason for the map switch is to run two different fuels, you can't really create an "aggressive" map that helps with starts.

I bought mine so I didn't have to go through all the TC maps to get from say setting 2-1 instead of 2-3-off-1 but sadly the ecu isn't capable of doing this.

The reason for the map switch is to run two different fuels, you can't really create an "aggressive" map that helps with starts.

Have a chat with Dave about that one, we had a long conversation on it just a few days ago, even you can be wrong ... once or twice :)

How's the bike coming along?

Last edited:
Have a chat with Dave about that one, we had a long conversation on it just a few days ago, even you can be wrong ... once or twice :)

How's the bike coming along?

Well then I'd like to know how changing your afr can make your map more "aggressive" and give you a better launch.

ps I'm wrong all the time ;)

Bikes almost done, paint, suspension install, and Dyno tune.

Back
Top Bottom