The lowest of the low: 94 y/o woman defrauded of life savings | GTAMotorcycle.com

The lowest of the low: 94 y/o woman defrauded of life savings

Hope those ****ers get what's coming to them, and I'm not just talking deportation.

The faces of evil.

image.jpg

****ing scum....unfortunately they'll get away lightly and this poor woman loses everything. I doubt she'll see any of her $ back. Also I'm sure there are a few other victims out there of these two **********.

****ing scum....unfortunately they'll get away lightly and this poor woman loses everything. I doubt she'll see any of her $ back. Also I'm sure there are a few other victims out there of these two **********.

Can`t recall the charges they are facing .But they are minor compared to what they did .

I just googled and for whatever reason couldn't find the charges. If you come across let us know.

Although without a federal offense I don't believe they can be deported depending on their status. What a shame.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Happens far too often. Even with phone scams that tend to focus on the elderly. An elderly woman I know got taken for $4000 this winter and she just lost her husband of 50+yrs a coupe months earlier after a battle with cancer (phone scam - claiming relative needed medical help).

People will step up and help her out.

People will step up and help her out.

I know. The fact that its broadcast on the news will help and she will get donations surpassing what she lost.

Sorry in my post I meant the system wont get her $ back from these scum.

Forget deportation they should be in jail and only released each day for work to repay every dime they took at a 10X factor. Scum should suffer

Mankind can be so disappointing at times.

I'm surprised that she was still living alone in her 90s. I read only one living relative, and I'm not blaming them. But if it was mine there is no way I'd be comfy with them living solo 4 hours away.

Mankind can be so disappointing at times.

I'm surprised that she was still living alone in her 90s. I read only one living relative, and I'm not blaming them. But if it was mine there is no way I'd be comfy with them living solo 4 hours away.

unfortunately proximity plays little into this scenario. I don't know how many times my FIL or uncles will remark to me about something they received in email or read online.

last one they brought to my attention as truth was the Arab Prince hijacking the plane...

They easily believe things as truth.

Same thing happened to my dad. Luckily I found out from a neighbor of my dad and I have been squeezing money from that D bag for 6 years now.

Back
Top Bottom