Kapsco moto | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kapsco moto

jordan36

hey,
so i was poking around the internet and stumbled onto this website kapsco moto all their stuff is significantly cheaper than prices elsewhere. (for the things i've checked out anyways.) i picked up a set of their lift stands made by venom after reading reviews i've found on theme here. they shipped fast and arrived quickly so i'm fairly pleased about that.
i was considering picking up a set of brake pads from them as well. they are selling the entire set of brake pads for about $27 which is cheaper than anywhere else i've seen. so i'm wondering if anybody has experience with their parts should i pick these up or should i just not cheap out and get a brand name set? this is the link to the part i was considering.
http://www.kapscomoto.com/product_p/(2xpad296)__pad174-v02.htm

thanks guys

I 'm not gonna cheap out on pads. At least get a name brand

I had no problems with their stands but some of their other stuff has been reported to be substandard. I'd pay the extra bucks on good pads.

I have a set of their Venom stands as well, they're cheap and they do the job but I don't trust them as much as I trust my Pitbulls. Brake pads? LOL not a chance in hell.

I had there frame sliders. 4km crash snaped the slider in half and destroyed my fairings

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

thanks guys, i ended up going with some EBC HH pads from Canada's motorcycle. might have to get new sliders too since i got myn from kapsco moto -_-

thanks guys, i ended up going with some EBC HH pads from Canada's motorcycle. might have to get new sliders too since i got myn from kapsco moto -_-

I'm in the process of returning my frame sliders that I bought from them. Huge mistake and I know better for the future.

Will report back when the return process is completed.

Bought a tail light, licence plate lights and a bike cover 2 years ago, all still function like new.

i'm just noticing they dont match :( one has an end larger than the other have you encountered a similar problem?

I don't know if you're talking to me, but I'm pretty sure one is supposed to be larger. I think the larger one is the clutch side. But nah. I'm returning it because it didn't come with a manual and because I heard these frame sliders suck and do more bad in an accident than good. So I'm better off getting my money back instead of having to spend more.

Sent from my HTC-X710a using Tapatalk

Following up my return process: What a terrible ****ing website. I would never order from here ever again, the only good thing they have is live support via chat.

Apparently this is now an issue with their financial dept because they attempted to refund me but something went wrong. But it's not like they called me or anything, they waited for me to contact them MULTIPLE times.

KapscoMoto is a joke.

Kapsco Moto has great prices, but virtually everything I've bought there has turned out to be substandard.

The good news is that the staff is extremely pleasant to deal with and they'll return broken items with no grief.

I'd avoid buying any safety items there, JMHO.

BTW, just about everything they sell can be bough cheaper on DealXtreme - but I'd pay the premium and buy in store, just so you have a place to return it if it breaks.

The good news is that the staff is extremely pleasant to deal with and they'll return broken items with no grief.

YMMV.

i've had nothing but garbage experiences with them. they were rude on the phone, put me on hold for 10min repeatedly, refused to let me speak with a manager, refused to give me their employee name or other identifying item. refused to give a direct number/extension to call.

1. never shipping items when ordered & paid, their excuse was its backordered.
2. stuff shipped was damaged. blamed me for not having a signee at the door.
3. refunds being given only when contacted by visa via a complaint.
4. bike specific items being shipped for a "similar" bike (ordering for a 2008 is often different than a 2012)
5. shipping incorrect colour.

none of these issues took less than 4 phone calls to resolve. avg. was 6 calls.

Back
Top Bottom