Bike Color Matching | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bike Color Matching

Mukala

I just got a custom rear seat cowl made for my bike. It just arrived in the mail. Now I have to get it painted to match the black on my bike.

Does anyone know of a service that does a good job painting? A place that specializes in motorcycles would be nice.

now for some pics.

The Parts:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

MY BIKE:

Last edited:
I have never had any work done by him, but "carboncat" on this site gets good reviews. Shoot him a pm, I'm sure he can match the paint codes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With a piece that small I would definitely be testing my skills first and see how it turns out.
I also wouldn't care if they specialized in motorcycle painting as you are not painting a motorcycle.

http://www.paintcircuit.com/

get your own paint, primer from this place. 2 locations in gta, north york and brampton.

i painted the lip kit on my integra, they took the color code from the car door panel and mixed exactly. it took a day for them to do it. got primer, some sand paper and go to town. took me about 2 hours to finish everything. remember, prep is 50% of the work. make sure it's clean. wash it, wipe it and tape mask anything you don't want getting painted.

with a small that piece, you really can't go wrong.

http://www.paintcircuit.com/

get your own paint, primer from this place. 2 locations in gta, north york and brampton.

i painted the lip kit on my integra, they took the color code from the car door panel and mixed exactly. it took a day for them to do it. got primer, some sand paper and go to town. took me about 2 hours to finish everything. remember, prep is 50% of the work. make sure it's clean. wash it, wipe it and tape mask anything you don't want getting painted.

with a small that piece, you really can't go wrong.

What type of sad paper did you use? Also did you get regular paint or aerosol?

How much did you you end up paying for the paint?

Back
Top Bottom