Hello from Mis B | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hello from Mis B

So the Hubby, says "Honey you gotta read this..." I get to read the post about the member's wife whose heirloom jewellery is melted down and the posts from some other members. To the one who said basically get over it, its just jewellery. How would you feel if you took your grandfathers Vincent blackshadow for minor work a tune up, let's say. Then you get a phone call saying, I'm terribly sorry but our jitney driver accidentally ran it over and we scraped it, but I have the gas cap here and a few other bits. I'm sure you would react in a much more mature and realistic manner, it is only a motorcycle after all, and 20K people died today, and another 20K will die tomorrow.
Mis B Haven

PS. Hi, I'm female & LOVE jewellery.

Last edited:
Couldn't you just reply on that thread instead of making a whole new one?

I cried once when my car stolen. Looking back, I feel stupid having material things have power over me. That lady that lost her jewelry, yes it sucks but the jewelers are doing their best to fix their mistake. Life goes on.

welcome

Welcome aboard. The Atlantic Margin offshore, in particular, is undeveloped, with only 34 wells along the whole Moroccan Atlantic coast. Recently, however, companies have begun to look at this area, spurred by interest in Atlantic conjugate margins. Meanwhile, several recent successes suggest that the onshore area could also be revisited. The number of exploratory wells drilled in most of the fourteen sedimentary basins is extremely low, with many not reaching their objectives or spudded off structure, and the number of exploration models tested so far is limited.

Welcome aboard. The Atlantic Margin offshore, in particular, is undeveloped, with only 34 wells along the whole Moroccan Atlantic coast. Recently, however, companies have begun to look at this area, spurred by interest in Atlantic conjugate margins. Meanwhile, several recent successes suggest that the onshore area could also be revisited. The number of exploratory wells drilled in most of the fourteen sedimentary basins is extremely low, with many not reaching their objectives or spudded off structure, and the number of exploration models tested so far is limited.

Wtf?

qzQ2ZOq.png

W. T. F. ???

Read post #1 again - I'm sure you will see the relevance of post #4.

Exactly.. The OP's introductory post included a bunch of incoherent rambling, so I greeted the op back with some of my own :cool:

Back
Top Bottom