Just because you own one........ | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Just because you own one........

:lmao:. Gotta love forum dynamics.

If that was a bike instead of a lambo, people would be ALL OVER the driver putting him at fault.

OMG!!! AS5HAT!!! SMIDSY!!!!!!!!!

Who had the RIGHT of WAY???????

That might depend on the jurisdiction.. In some you're supposed to watch out for emerging traffic and give way.. I know it sounds stupid by our standards but it is what it is.

I just stand on the street corner all day making videos of cars driving by. Now that I've taped an accident I'm going to spend the rest of my life taping people chewing gum.

Does anyone wonder about the people that make these tapes?

I just stand on the street corner all day making videos of cars driving by. Now that I've taped an accident I'm going to spend the rest of my life taping people chewing gum.

Does anyone wonder about the people that make these tapes?

Well you just gave away your age! LOL! The scary part is I understand that statement perfectly!

It might have been impossible to see the low lambo lambo with all the parked cars. BAN them.

BTW it looks very low to the ground... Is it slammed with ebay coilovers and a bodykit?

I bet if the downforce was pointing the opposite way that Lambo would literally fly

It might have been impossible to see the low lambo lambo with all the parked cars. BAN them.

BTW it looks very low to the ground... Is it slammed with ebay coilovers and a bodykit?

It's actually a Fiero with a ShoGun ground effects kit.

None of them are bad. Money or credit makes you super driver. Stop being broke and hatin! :rolleyes:

sorry ill re post, " owning a bodyshop Im a huge fan of bad drivers"

Most that can afford those cars have no clue clue how to drive. That's nothing new. Speed didn't help but it was clearly idiots fault in the other car

I too hate people in expensive cars. I also hate people in beaters. Come to think of it, what I drive is just about perfect. Speaking of perfect, I like the speed I drive at, not stupid fast or idiot slow. That's nothing new.

In the UK...England at least...and Hamilton you can park on either side of the road facing your original direction of travel.

Fixed

Hamilton, England or Ontario?

facepalm.gif

Most that can afford those cars have no clue clue how to drive. That's nothing new. Speed didn't help but it was clearly idiots fault in the other car

yea, because most of time people that can afford cars over half a million probably have people driving them around...

I do high performance driver instructing for bmw quebec. I will say a lot of my students who show up cant drive. But there are a lot of them there to learn how. I also believe you have to be born with the driver ability. Repetition around a track going faster doesnt mean your a driver, being able to go to a new track and power through it makes u a driver.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

I second the ability part of what was said. You either have it or you don't. A lot of these yuppies with new money do not and hence there are sites like wrecked exotics.

In keeping with the Aventador crashing thread,

this one courtesy of the Valet driver at a local Monaco establishment......

[video=youtube;MXEyb7LrUWc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXEyb7LrUWc#t=83[/video]

Back
Top Bottom