Just because you own one........ | GTAMotorcycle.com

Just because you own one........

SunnY S

Site Supporter
doesn't mean you know how to drive one..........

[video=youtube;kfS8iz2NaLE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfS8iz2NaLE[/video]

You talking about the Mazda owner? lol

btw I laughed at the scrub in the red shirt running up to the lambo like a hero.... :agave:

Lamborghini was definitely speeding but the compact car didn't yield for the Lamborghini. That's the way I see it anyway.

Most that can afford those cars have no clue clue how to drive. That's nothing new. Speed didn't help but it was clearly idiots fault in the other car

Really? You've never seen a yuppie own a nice car like that and have no idea? I've seen it many times over the years. It's not hate. It's how it is

Doesn't look like the Lambo had anywhere to go anyway. Idiot right turners...

i like how how the guy gets out of the Lambo...thought he was gonna fight lol

****** in the Mazda sees it and still pulls out. I'd say he contributed more than the speeding aventadore.

btw I laughed at the scrub in the red shirt running up to the lambo like a hero.... :agave:

That scrub appears to be driving the Masser behind them. I'm guessing he ran to make sure his friend in the passenger seat was alright.

Seriously???? How was the driver of the compact suppose to see the Lambo when is was clearly driving in "Stealth Mode".

Should have went with the bright red or yellow over the matt flat black!!!!!

lol

Almost all of the parked cars are facing the opposite direction. Is that normal in London? And I agree it's the Mazda's fault except for the apparent speeding. Could have been avoided by either driver though.

The fault lies with the idiot who made the turn without looking. He better have good insurance lol

Back
Top Bottom