New member from Hamilton | GTAMotorcycle.com

New member from Hamilton

SuperStealthySquid

Hello, I'm new to the forum but this will be by second summer riding, I have my m2 and am taking a course this June. My bike is a Bandit 400, upgraded from a rebel 250 and it's so much better!
Im sure my username will raise some eyebrows so i'll tell you how I got it. I've actually had it for several years before I knew anything about bikes, it was originally futurama reference, anyway I had no idea what a "squid" was until i walked into a wall of flame one day, so I decided to change it to 'superstealthysquid' from 'superspeedysquid' . Yes i'm not joking, i picked that with absolutely no idea about motorbikes or squids, anyway i'm a squid in disguise because I ride within my -currently very feeble- abilities and wear leather!
And this is my bike

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

Welcome to the forum. Hope to meet up with you on a group ride one of these days.

thanks for the welcomes, look forward to a meeting up with some fellow riders
@ coyo, i'm pretty happy with it so far, had more fun riding these past few nice days than all the time I had the rebel!

sup! nice bike

Welcome! I had a bandit 400 once too, fun little bike for sure.

Welcome to the forums! I'm just in Stoney Creek - just got my bike last year, an old 86 FZ600 that I semi-restored over winter. I'm always down for a ride!

Back
Top Bottom