Where to buy a cheap as **** TV | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where to buy a cheap as **** TV

Wasted

Site Supporter
So my plan is to use a bell fibe wifi box this summer for TV out on the deck. Mostly ball games during BBQs and that sort of thing.
I know that they make outdoor TVs but I'm not interested in spending $4K for the handful of time I'll use it.
Does anyone know where I can buy a cheap *** TV, as I'm sure that it's only going to last 1-2 years. Something that is 32"-42" so that I can bring it out, use it, and then bring it back inside
Don't care about brand name - doesn't have to be 1080p - 16X9 and hdmi are my only requirements

I checked kijiji and it's either crt and dlp for $25 or plasma for $400

Look at XScargo or Factory Direct.
They have lots of 40"-50" TV's for low $300.
They had a couple 32" TV's for $150

Other than that, Kijiji it is.

Go buy some furniture at the brick, they have a promo going where they throw in a tv with the purchase. So it will be "free" :p

My range is a couple hundred bucks. I searched best buy and 2001 but there weren't really any 'disposable' TVs. Those links are more what I'm looking for I think

I bought a cheap Toshiba tv from Costco for my exercise room.

I can't remember bit it's either a 32" or 37".

I hooked up my HD box to it, and it looks amazing for a cheap azz tv.

Costco gives it a 2 year warranty, and you never have a hassle bringing back stuff to Costco.

Can't go wrong. Decent brand name, great warranty, and Costco is easy on returns if need be.

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

Walmart and best buy almost always have a 32" for $200ish, I bought a 55" RCA plasma for $459 at walmart for the basement. Don't forget the $30.00 enviro charge that all retailers will ding you. Kijiji no enviro charge.....

Walmart and best buy almost always have a 32" for $200ish, I bought a 55" RCA plasma for $459 at walmart for the basement. Don't forget the $30.00 enviro charge that all retailers will ding you. Kijiji no enviro charge.....

most of the time no warranty whatsoever too...

That could be a great price but it'd be more than I'm wiling to pay for something that is going to be forced into something it's not designed for. I'd be really surprised if a regular tv lasted more than a couple of years being exposed to heat, humidity, condensation etc.

I bought a cheap Toshiba tv from Costco for my exercise room.

I can't remember bit it's either a 32" or 37".

I hooked up my HD box to it, and it looks amazing for a cheap azz tv.

Costco gives it a 2 year warranty, and you never have a hassle bringing back stuff to Costco.

Can't go wrong. Decent brand name, great warranty, and Costco is easy on returns if need be.

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
I was impressed with Toshiba picture quality. Wouldn't buy one, but they generally look pretty good.

So there are a bunch of. ~50" dlp TVs in the free section of kijiji. What do you think the odds of one lasting more than a couple weeks on a deck. Toss a tarp on it when not in use.....could be kinda cool if it lasted even just for the summer. Outdoor living room.

Back
Top Bottom