statefarm? | GTAMotorcycle.com

statefarm?

I'll be paying month by month. There is a 75cent charge per month.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure I don't pay a monthly cost and I'm paying month by month.

I'm pretty sure I don't pay a monthly cost and I'm paying month by month.

You will always pay a monthly cost. Its just built into the price. Mine was split because I was unsure wether id be paying in full or monthly.

Its a very minor cost though.

You will always pay a monthly cost. Its just built into the price. Mine was split because I was unsure wether id be paying in full or monthly.

Its a very minor cost though.

That is weird, I was also told there is no extra cost to make payments by the month.

Hmmmm.

Maybe its because all my insurance is going with them.

None the less they are saving me 600ish a year. I'm not going to complain over 9 bucks.

Ohh well ive had it for 4-5years and hes had it much longer. I didnt know that was criteria.

Ps. When I got my quote they told me the motorcycle course paper is irrelevant ie. Doesnt make a difference.

Ohh well ive had it for 4-5years and hes had it much longer. I didnt know that was criteria.

Ps. When I got my quote they told me the motorcycle course paper is irrelevant ie. Doesnt make a difference.

With state farm you need to have had a license for 5 years - from previous posts OP is 18 years old.

you need it with TD
they wont take anyone unless u have that or 3 year bike license

Back
Top Bottom