Is this a fair rate? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Is this a fair rate?

I'm trying to get a R6, the best quote i can find so far is 2553 for reoad legal, with T.D bank. Although i've only really checked online.

I'm 26 (today woot) married, G1 (maybe thats one of the reasons) M2 since 2009, no saftey course. Perfect driving record Need a bike before August so i can get my M or else i have to start over. I thought M2 was permanent, shows what i know NOTHING. lol

Do those courses really save you money? And having a full G matters? Dam

Online quotes were substantially higher for me compared to when I called the company.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

If you would have had your "g1, g2, g" license for 5 years, State Farm would have given you a quote for close to half of what TD quoted you.
They require minimum M1 with 1 day experience, 5 years with G type license ands the Course does zero. and if your over 25, that is a huge discount with them.

If you would have had your "g1, g2, g" license for 5 years, State Farm would have given you a quote for close to half of what TD quoted you.
They require minimum M1 with 1 day experience, 5 years with G type license ands the Course does zero. and if your over 25, that is a huge discount with them.

Not half..i just insured with them and it's 2k a year. (full coverage mind you) 25 clean record ninja zx6r.. non full coverage would've still been 1700...so many factors come into play just call and ask

Not half..i just insured with them and it's 2k a year. (full coverage mind you) 25 clean record ninja zx6r.. non full coverage would've still been 1700...so many factors come into play just call and ask

+1 on the factors.
I'm in Kitchener and without my car it would be $1100/year for a 600SS (full coverage)

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom