Is this a fair rate? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Is this a fair rate?

ravensix

Site Supporter
26 years old, G license. M2+training course certificate (July 2013) clean record.

$1716 a year, Full coverage for a 2007 R6.

Is this good guys? It was the cheapest I could find.

Yep, First bike. I hope its good, hope im not paying too much lol

Go look in the 25 and under insurance thread and feel good about yourself.
If thats with SF look into bringing a car to them as well and they will take 40% off that premium.

That's on par with what I'm paying on a 600 gsxr. You won't find any cheaper until you hit the big THREE OH!

Go look in the 25 and under insurance thread and feel good about yourself.
If thats with SF look into bringing a car to them as well and they will take 40% off that premium.

Yep, this is with SF. Once my current car insurance is over im grouping it with my bike, I never knew it was 40% off tho thats crazy!!

Yep, this is with SF. Once my current car insurance is over im grouping it with my bike, I never knew it was 40% off tho thats crazy!!
Don't get too excited, their car rates are not all that. So yes, you'll get your 40% discount on the bike, but you'll be paying 40% and up on your car. My car and motorcycle insurance policies are divided for that reason. Bel Air direct gave me the best rate for my car and SF was the only company that didn't want my kidney or first born.

Don't get too excited, their car rates are not all that. So yes, you'll get your 40% discount on the bike, but you'll be paying 40% and up on your car. My car and motorcycle insurance policies are divided for that reason. Bel Air direct gave me the best rate for my car and SF was the only company that didn't want my kidney or first born.

LOL geeze. They cant be that bad. I got a over the phone qoute for my car from them, and right now I'm with Aviva.. for a 2001 Honda Prelude I'm paying a wopping $200/month full coverage, SF told me $126 non full coverage tho, but I couldnt imagine it being so much more tho.?

LOL geeze. They cant be that bad. I got a over the phone qoute for my car from them, and right now I'm with Aviva.. for a 2001 Honda Prelude I'm paying a wopping $200/month full coverage, SF told me $126 non full coverage tho, but I couldnt imagine it being so much more tho.?

It is most of the time lol.
I was paying $155/month for my car and now I am paying $86/month for the same coverage. (With the personal under group insurance)

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

Hmm so it's better to get your car insured from someone else, I guess I gotta go do some auto insurance calling around ahah.

Being 21yrs old.... Id die for any of those rates :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Being 21yrs old.... Id die for any of those rates :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just some more salt on the wound. I was paying $70/month for full coverage on my 600 SS lol.

Your rate is fine. I'm paying $1900 for a 750.

...these rates, however, suck. I'm paying what you're paying for my car insurance. You'd think a recreational vehicle would cost less but noooo. irresponsible SS riders keep causing **** tons of damage to themselves and others and are jacking our rates sky high -_-

油井緋色;2147073 said:
Your rate is fine. I'm paying $1900 for a 750.

...these rates, however, suck. I'm paying what you're paying for my car insurance. You'd think a recreational vehicle would cost less but noooo. irresponsible SS riders keep causing **** tons of damage to themselves and others and are jacking our rates sky high -_-

Lol cool. I dont even want to know how much a 750 or litre bike cost me for insurance

Oohh, auto grouped with your bike. I see. It really goes down that much?
Im grouping my car with SF in a month

You will save 40% on your bike premium, but you may pay more for you car insurance.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom