Panigale Crash. | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Panigale Crash.

I love how everyone on here calls him dumb.. :lmao:

Like none of you have ever made a mistake in your life... Hell, we got guys on here who dropped their bike on pine cones going 5 km/h in a parking lot.
LMAO

Hi lol

People on these forums, generally, don't ever talk about their mistakes. They're more than happy to **** someone in about someone else's mistake though!

He's back guys. This time, he started a fund him campaign to fix his bike. LOL, What is it now? 3 crashes, 3 stolen bikes?
[video=youtube;aGDb39bBWFY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGDb39bBWFY[/video]

edit: Actually I think hes at 4 or 5 crashes now. I mean, I get everyone makes mistakes and all but this guy rides at least 80+ percent on public roads. It's bound to happen.

Last edited:
Not sure, but this guy makes my blood boil. I used to like him, but now he's just irresponsible. And him opening up a gofundme (or him selling a lame *** unthoughtout decal and t-shirt) is a huge slap in the face (despite what your ethics or opinion of gofundme's are) because it goes to show he can't take one for the team and pay for his own mistakes, he'd rather get help from other people.

Last edited:
He seems to have a very easygoing approach to crashing. Notice how he claps while he's still sliding down the pavement. I guess motorcycle crashes just aren't as damaging as they once were. Now, they're fun! And we get to fund his fun for the pleasure of watching him, I guess?

It wasn't gravel you moron, it was your ****** acceleration control.

People!

Last edited:
Not sure, but this guy makes my blood boil. I used to like him, but now he's just irresponsible. And him opening up a gofundme (or him selling a lame *** unthoughtout decal and t-shirt) is a huge slap in the face (despite what your ethics or opinion of gofundme's are) because it goes to show he can't take one for the team and pay for his own mistakes, he'd rather get help from other people.

What team?

Addendum: I don't see a mention of a Gofundme anywhere, and I don't see how the t-shirt and decals are related to the crash. To me it just looks like a Youtuber selling merchandise, no big deal

Addendum to the addendum: Okay, I see that they are in fact connected. Still, I can't get bent out of shape over it. It's not like he's misrepresenting what's going on

Last edited:
It wasn't the road rail you moron, it was your ****** acceleration control.

People!
Could have been gravel too.

[video=youtube;U9g9cvnTdIU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9g9cvnTdIU[/video]

His partner's rear slid out at the same spot but he caught it. Skip to 3:50

Regardless, that's some insane riding for a public street.

It wasn't gravel, look a the road in front of him before the crash, listen to the sound and look at his head compared to the bike, his bike lean was high due to poor body position so he was a the edge of the tire and then he gave it a little gas and lost it. Same with his buddy, gravel you most likely lose the front first, he lost the rear.

Anyways, **** happens.

Better riding than most videos from street riders that crash, specially the guy at the dragon.

At the speed wasn't that insane compared to a 507 run done by many members in this forum

Could have been gravel too.

[video=youtube;U9g9cvnTdIU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9g9cvnTdIU[/video]

His partner's rear slid out at the same spot but he caught it. Skip to 3:50

Regardless, that's some insane riding for a public street.

Last edited:
What road is that?

I think that was Blood Mtn. @ where ever he lives.

Don't get where Boots got "3 stolen bikes" from though...

This is the moron that got taken out because he passed someone on the right, through an intersection, right??

This is the moron that got taken out because he passed someone on the right, through an intersection, right??

Just watch the video in the first post of this thread.

I love how everyone on here calls him dumb.. :lmao:

Like none of you have ever made a mistake in your life...

There are mistakes, and then there are things which are so damn stupid you can't even feel sorry for the guy.

He's back guys. This time, he started a fund him campaign to fix his bike. LOL, What is it now? 3 crashes, 3 stolen bikes?

edit: Actually I think hes at 4 or 5 crashes now. I mean, I get everyone makes mistakes and all but this guy rides at least 80+ percent on public roads. It's bound to happen.

My bad, misinterpreted "Stolen" for borrowed. Thought you meant he "Borrowed 3 bikes and crashed 3 of his buddies bikes".

I think that was Blood Mtn. @ where ever he lives.

Don't get where Boots got "3 stolen bikes" from though...

I think you're right. I did a day trip down across the state line into Georgia from Robbinsville a couple of months ago when riding in the Smokey Mountains. That area around Vogel State park and Suches GA has some outstanding roads. Well worth the ride down there if you're at the tail of the dragon for a few days.

Back
Top Bottom