Panigale Crash. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Panigale Crash.

SlowMo

Guy makes some serious mistakes on a BORROWED Ducati Panigale...

[video=youtube;511SLUHPmRw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=511SLUHPmRw[/video]

That's Chaseontwowheels, he usually rides a R6.

Atlanta VBlogger

Looked totally avoidable to me had lots of time to brake and avoid. Ducati brakes would have stopped that bike in no time had he used then instead of trying to squeeze in between the van.

Notice speed is blurred out so I am sure he was not going anywhere near the speed limit either!

Last edited:
100% Rider error. What he thought he was doing I have no idea.

That little garden fence looked pretty solid. The drop of blood makes me think it might have hurt a bit.

That was a chunk of bike... unless we are talking about different stuff. Either way, that fence hurt lol. Dude deserved it, what a moron move.

I lol'd. I couldn't help it. The comments on the youtube page seem to be pretty supportive of the rider... more lols there.

He might have been going over the limit....but not so fast that he couldn't have avoided it by braking. He was being stupid trying to pass on the right.

Last edited:
He could've went left into the other lane too... Real stupid. Fact it's borrowed as well should be huge factor in playing it safe. That wasn't playing it safe.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

Used poor judgment. Probably confused by CBR250R engine sound.

Chaseon2wheels!!

I like this guy, his vblogs are pretty funny sometimes. This Duc was borrowed from a friend and he was doing a bunch of vlog episodes on it, This happend a few months back.

Saw this a few days ago. I thought to myself "WHY COULDNT IT HAVE BEEN A HONDA?!"

I'll have to agree with the majority here, 100% rider error. He had plenty of time to stop, not sure what the hell he was thinking.

special kind of stupid right there...

Back
Top Bottom