There are now almost 150 events in Ontario alone for 2014 | GTAMotorcycle.com

There are now almost 150 events in Ontario alone for 2014

Shaman

Ontario is spoiled for choice. More than 100 of those events are track days, the rest are race days. Calendar is here:

http://www.trackfanatics.ca/

Added. Thanks. Won't show up on the site calendar but will on the FB calendar, the app is having trouble dealing with a FB API change, resolved in a few days with update. Probably not a big deal since the first event isn't for a couple of weeks, but just so people know the FB events are the most current.

Will be adding the Grand Bend days and the alternate Vintage days tonight.

Last edited:
Such a great site - thanks!

If the April 19 TMP date looks okay weather-wise I think I will get out for a "test and tune".

Added. Thanks. Won't show up on the site calendar but will on the FB calendar, the app is having trouble dealing with a FB API change, resolved in a few days with update. Probably not a big deal since the first event isn't for a couple of weeks, but just so people know the FB events are the most current.

Will be adding the Grand Bend days and the alternate Vintage days tonight.

huge thanks for the site, its pretty sweet !

Now about 170 events. Added: VRRA events, Vintage track days, Grand Bend events, GTAM track days, Racer5 school days.

I'm planning to do a shakedown that day as well.

Oh awesome. This is shaping up nicely!

My minimum standard is a forecast high of 12 C and less than 40% chance of rain. And, since it is TMP, windspeed under 80 km/h.

Oh awesome. This is shaping up nicely!

My minimum standard is a forecast high of 12 C and less than 40% chance of rain. And, since it is TMP, windspeed under 80 km/h.
You guys are all nuts! Make sure the shakedown doesn't turn into a CrashDown due to the cold surface temperatures.

The forecast might say 12, but during the early morning it is still in the minus temperatures, by the time you are on track, no amount of heat on your tires from the warmers will keep those tires from getting cold pretty fast!

You guys are all nuts! Make sure the shakedown doesn't turn into a CrashDown due to the cold surface temperatures.

The forecast might say 12, but during the early morning it is still in the minus temperatures, by the time you are on track, no amount of heat on your tires from the warmers will keep those tires from getting cold pretty fast!

Street tires! FTW!

Street tires! FTW!
That would be the only way I would go on track and still tiptoe like if it was raining with DOT race tires on, but hey I don't like crashing....anymore :)

I'm now feeling the convenience of selling my bike, even feeling a little bit happy as otherwise I would've been planning the April 19th with all the worries about coldness, weather, etc... I'm liberated right now, that's what the freedom tastes like! ;) .....Of course, that feeling will take a nosedive come June :(

I also have freedom, because I have 3 bikes. I'll go dirt riding or street riding if it's too cold for a track day. Maybe you needed to get 2 more bikes instead of selling 1. :p

I'm now feeling the convenience of selling my bike, even feeling a little bit happy as otherwise I would've been planning the April 19th with all the worries about coldness, weather, etc... I'm liberated right now, that's what the freedom tastes like! ;) .....Of course, that feeling will take a nosedive come June :(
Why do you have someone else's bike as your avatar?

... tehehe

Back
Top Bottom