Hooollllaaaaa!!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hooollllaaaaa!!!

Sinz

I miss MM's posts lol! They were entertaining...I wonder if he got his 600 yet? Too bad he couldn't handle it in here...oh well...maybe he might chime in!

he's gone?.....geeze... gone for a day and Gtam goes for a crap :D.......I thought I saw that he bought a zx6r and was looking to modify it

I miss MM's posts lol! They were entertaining...I wonder if he got his 600 yet? Too bad he couldn't handle it in here...oh well...maybe he might chime in!

Weren't you the one giving him a hard time?

Weren't you the one giving him a hard time?

Nope... I didn't give him a hard time at all, remember I am the Ducati riding D-bag that likes to pose in his words, I can take criticism but obviously he couldn't!

Last edited:
Nope... I didn't give him a hard time at all, remember I am the Ducati riding D-bag that likes to pose in his words, I can take criticism but obviously he couldn't!

:confused: Some may take that as "giving him a hard time" lol

So, did he snap?

He is playing counter strike. Holla holla get dolla!

[video=youtube;0r7pnMVNvPE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r7pnMVNvPE[/video]

This is an Internet forum. You can be a keyboard commando and have your way with things and be subject to the admins and the other members.

I think some of his posts are lame. Some are funny. But, to announce a departure? Seriously, just go already. Meanwhile, I'm still having a chuckle at his expense.

And with MM departing and just lurking, there will be others that take his place in the face palm threads.

Carry on.....

Back
Top Bottom