V strom owners? Opinions? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

V strom owners? Opinions?

So last nite I had pretty much made a deal on an 05 bandit 1200s. Woke up this morning, checked kijiji, hmm, 03 dl1000 with 14600km, runs good, looks good, no other details $3500. Jump in the truck with the trailer, on my way to Newmarket. Upon arrival, it seems he forgot to mention the heated grips, battery tender, and krypto disc lock included. Hmm, nice. Oh btw, last week I changed front and rear tires, flushed the coolant, oil, brake and clutch fluid, here's the receipt. No chudder, rattles, nothing. Gives it to me for $3000 all in. I am on cloud nine, I love this bike.
Thanks for the advice, hope to see at least some of you on the roads this season.
4a4azu2y.jpg
3e3unegy.jpg

Pics, so it did happen! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Timing is everything. I just lowered my friends 1000 YESTERDAY. It took 15 minutes and he can now flatfoot the bike (a recent ankle injury forced him to make the change). The bike seems to still handle fine and the slightly diminished clearance may not be relevent. At least wheelies will be easier. :)

i need to do mine i'm going to drop it 3/4 and cut the seat i have to much trouble backing it up on my tip toes. Did you change the kick stand?

Back
Top Bottom