Visited Kahuna for the first time today with my wife. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Visited Kahuna for the first time today with my wife.

I am also chiming in here...

Bought 2 brand new bikes from Kahuna within the last 3 years, and not a single hiccup. Everything went smooth and delivered on date of promise. Salesperson is Norm, great guy to deal with.
Both bikes were picked up first week of April as well (so-called busy time)

I was there today to get my Kawi serviced. They're clearly still in the set up phase wrt the new location, but overall the service and atmosphere was friendly as always. I've only had good experiences.

I am also chiming in here...

Bought 2 brand new bikes from Kahuna within the last 3 years, and not a single hiccup. Everything went smooth and delivered on date of promise. Salesperson is Norm, great guy to deal with.
Both bikes were picked up first week of April as well (so-called busy time)

Same for me, dealt with Norm. Still dealing with Norm now. No problems.

Norm's a good dude. I go in there from time to time just to chat with him.

edit: Sorry...I meant to say Rod. lol

Last edited:
It's nice to see from these posts that the people @ Kahuna are considering to be ok.
Here's hoping they get it together and figure out a sustainable marketing/merchandising strategy.

Just want to chime in here again; I went back in to Kahuna today to meet with Norm. I was less than impressed with the used bike market (I don't understand used bikes being priced higher than new bikes) and my other options, so Norm and I were able to sit down and talk about my options there. I have nothing but respect for Norm and his honesty as well as knowledge; it was key in earning my business. I will very shortly be a new owner of a Kawasaki Ninja 300.

Thanks again to Norm.

If Norm is the 6 foot(ish) tall skinny Caucasian guy with a mustache and glasses, somewhat monotone with his voice..... and has been at both locations for Kahuna then I would like to chime in here as well about him...

the guy is genuine.....a very nice guy and i would honestly go to him again for advice or a purchase.

i dislike pushy people, and norm is not like that at all.

Not here to slag anyone or any business but Kahuna lost my business. Last fall they had the demo rides and the Zx14r was on the list and I was beyond interested. I call them to arrange a ride and the person I talk to says he doesn't see it on their list but it should be. he tells me give him my number and he'll call me right back. Never get a call back and that same week I go buy 1 at Pickering Motor sports. My point is if you are in the sales business never ignore a potential customer. Not only do you lose a sale but word of mouth is a powerful thing. That experience alone will always keep me from ever going there. Also I had great service from Pickering power sports and appreciated their customer service.

I had a wonderful experience at Kahuna. I bought my 2007 Kawasaki 650R about November of 07, and Rod, a salesman, gave a great deal, and he stored it for the winter for free. Rod is very nice.

Back
Top Bottom