Red Neck road rage. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Red Neck road rage.

SunnY S

Site Supporter
If you can watch this without laughing, you deserve a medal.

[video=youtube;3XqZoaWKv2k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XqZoaWKv2k[/video]

What a pair of idiots.Hogging the left lane and a tailgating redneck.

...how

So we have 2 morons behind the wheel(s). Oh boy.

Where can I go to collect my medal? All I did was mouth "Move the **** over you self-righteous twat" and then "Just pass on the right dickhead" and then "what a couple of morons.

Last edited:
Hmmmm - kinda like the person making the video KNEW they were going to piss people off by driving the way they did - so they had the video going. I agree, two idiots. The guy in the truck could have easily hit someone when he lost control.

I laughed.

Is because of morons like that we have these electronic nannies in our cars that are a pain to disable...

I saw that on facebook the other day. ********* deserved what he got. Friggin hillbillies and their big bad trucks in a hurry. He's my hero

No medal for me. Karma for the truck driver, but the left lane hog/videographer deserves the blame.

The old pass and swoop in trick. That'll show them.

I didn't know those hard tonneau covers worked like the NASCAR flip up roof air dams.

the driver blocking in the passing lane and restricting traffic flow is a bigger moron.
the other guy got ****** off, road rage took over and he lost control.

they're both idiots. but it would've been much better if the pickup had taken out the the ****** with the camera too when he lost control. they both deserved to end up in the ditch.

The person recording the video is holding the camera with one hand while driving... isn't that the same as distracted driving as txting/phone calling and driving at the same time???

Dumb people, both of them

Both stupid but the incident would not have happened had the person taking the video not been a total twat. Of course, she deleted all the comments and disabled commenting. Guess why.

Both stupid but the incident would not have happened had the person taking the video not been a total twat. Of course, she deleted all the comments and disabled commenting. Guess why.

Agreed - that's my take on it as well. Watched the video a few days ago when comments were still enabled, they were definitely echoing this mindset.

What kind of a person laughs when someone crashes and potentially gets hurt?

They lady driving the car should've moved over to the right lane to let the truck pass, she is at fault as much as the redneck in my opinion!

Back
Top Bottom