Nanticoke to Port Dover on an FZ600 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Nanticoke to Port Dover on an FZ600

rye

Site Supporter
Found this on the internet. :D
[video=youtube;yeTFngoeg1Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeTFngoeg1Y[/video]

Have they repaved riverside Drive? It's been a couple years since I've been back to Nanticoke but I remember the last time I went down riverside in a car it was choppy as **** and not something I'd be trusting with too much lean, especially on cold tires/pavement. Also figured as soon as you started slowing down that you'd hit the the East Quarter Line and blast it!

That's where this person stopped to try out his new dyno app! LOL :D

The road has a few bumps but I know where they are from riding that stretch back and forth, but you're right, you don't want to be in a far lean when you hit them that's for sure!

On another note... I need a better mount location that's a little more steady!

Have they repaved riverside Drive? It's been a couple years since I've been back to Nanticoke but I remember the last time I went down riverside in a car it was choppy as **** and not something I'd be trusting with too much lean, especially on cold tires/pavement. Also figured as soon as you started slowing down that you'd hit the the East Quarter Line and blast it!
It's not that bad. It's only really bumpy for the first bit until it turns parallel to the lake.

I somehow find it less bumpy on 2 wheels, on 4 you seem to catch every little dip and bump.

If you can even tell due to the extreme shakiness... how's my riding look? I just started riding in September last year, been trying to learn as much as I can from books and videos but I mean if anyone noticed anything that stood out as dangerous or obvious that I should be doing differently I'm all about constructive criticism!

Back
Top Bottom