Hello | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hello

John R

I was directed to the forum from Mike from MTO HP.I just got a new to me bike first one & am currently reading the book not sure what i should have done first! It will all fall into place im hoping! Anyway new to Mississauga & riding (yet to ride!) but i got a bike! I also ride Mountain bikes cross country So if anyone rides let me know.

I have found some great info here so far & will keep checking in.

Cheers

John

Right guess i should have said what it was! I got a Honda CBR 125 its a 2008 in good shape it seems, just under 4000Km. My Mountain bike is far nicer! Have not been to Albion hills if you go hit me up.

Albion rocks! What mtb do you ride? I'm going to buy a hard tail 29er this year but I'll always keep my full suspension. I love this thing and it's taken a beating over the miles
e2uduqet.jpg

Im on a full suspension! Its a Trek as well a Fuel EX 8 with some bits ive added drum roll!!! a set of Stan's crest tubeless wheels with Schwalbe Nobby nic's & a Thomson cockpit.Its sweet to ride.Dying to ride it! Also got a set of carbon time pedals a few weeks ago at the bike show.

I will try to figure how to post a pic & do so ASAP

Also ride a fixed gear & do a little road riding but MTB is where my heart is!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums!

Pick up a copy of "A Twist of the Wrist II", it'll open your eyes to concepts you didn't even know about! Helped me a tonne... I'm a newbie too, just got my bike in September!

Passed M1 today! Happy Happy. I booked a course things are moving along!

Last edited:
Welcome John. I am a newbie my self too. I just got my first bike this season. a 2004 Ninja 250. Enjoy the season and hope to see you out there.

Nice!! Mines apart right now. Fork rebuild time and all new bearings everywhere. Apparently I was a little abusive to it last year lol

Nice!! Mines apart right now. Fork rebuild time and all new bearings everywhere. Apparently I was a little abusive to it last year lol

A little delayed on this, i have not ripped a fork apart to date but i do have lots of bicycle specific tools if you ever need. Get it back together & hit me up when you get out!

Back
Top Bottom