CN police | GTAMotorcycle.com

CN police

SunnY S

Site Supporter
Whats the deal with these guys? Are they real cops?

Wiki says that they have powers to enforce the HTA?

In our city, there is a CN cop guy doing radar on the same stretch of street (near tracks, of course), and he was there just about every day last summer. Lately, they have been back, doing the radar thing and seeing him daily.

I just find it odd, their cars are seemingly outdated (this guy has a light bar like Roscoe on the Dukes of Hazzard, you can tell its an 80s light bar), and although the car says POLICE on it, it also has pictures of a railroad and train plastered on the car.

Are they just bored, and pretend to be real cops? Are their tickets the same has city police? Same process to fight in court? etc.

Both CN & CP have their own police forces which are sanctioned exactly the same as any national or municipal police force. Although they are privately funded by their respective companies they are accountable to the police act and not the company. The reason they exist is to police the vast amounts of land and properties that both companies own. Their jurisdiction encompasses the company property although like any force they can do persuits off of the property.

Actually they have the power to enforce the law anywhere in Canada. Just like a Hamilton cop can arrest you in Vancouver - same deal.

with the amount of Intermodal freight, truck, train and seatainer, you can find CN/CP rail police everywhere. They are like real police but usually following a mandate of watching there own business. Internal freight theft is probably the biggest, then drug transport. They have an interesting format since they are national like RCMP, not just regional or municipal.

I have nothing to contribute other than I always figured they're "Real cops" since they participate in RIDE checks on the 407. Seen them the last couple years

Real cops and they're packing heat. They used to have their own training range somewhere inside Union Station until David Miller put a stop to it and shut it down.

The Union station range was a private range where Olympians and police alike trained. It was closed during "the year of the gun"

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

The Union station range was a private range where Olympians and police alike trained. It was closed during "the year of the gun"

Because of the wild and out of control killing sprees happening at the shooting range?

Because of the wild and out of control killing sprees happening at the shooting range?

In addition to his mentality that closing shooting ranges in Toronto, where legal licensed gun owners go, would put a stop to gun violence in the city...

Idiot Miller.

Yup Miller was an idiot. but the closing of that range was voted in by counsel and Iirc spearheaded by Adam Vaughan. Mr. "Ban bullets" himself.

None of them are really the sharpest tools in the shed.

Last edited:
In addition to his mentality that closing shooting ranges in Toronto, where legal licensed gun owners go, would put a stop to gun violence in the city...

Idiot Miller.

And it did.. Closing down that range spelled the end to all gun crime in Toronto..

The End :D

Funny thing about that gun range was that virtually no one knew about it's existence. Until Miller and his gang focused media attention on it. Also the same crew who banned the Sportsmen Show in Toronto until it was recently reversed.

Hart House at UofT had a rifle range since day 1 which was closed around then as well.

The bequest to the university says that they must continue to maintain the range.

The university is apparently in violation of the hart house bequest.

Back
Top Bottom