Anyone read Twist of the Wrist? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone read Twist of the Wrist?

ravensix

Site Supporter
Hey guys, It's been the whole winter since I've last been on my bike, and I feel as doing some reading will be very beneficial. I was at Indigo the other day and was checking out Twist of the Wrist 1 and 2, and also Total Control. But I'm not much of a reader so of the 3 books, which one would be the better purchase?

Has anyone read these books? or a diffrent one? I've seen a few other riding books but because I've heard of these 3 first, I was going to pick up one of them and give it a quick read.

Hey guys, It's been the whole winter since I've last been on my bike, and I feel as doing some reading will be very beneficial. I was at Indigo the other day and was checking out Twist of the Wrist 1 and 2, and also Total Control. But I'm not much of a reader so of the 3 books, which one would be the better purchase?

Has anyone read these books? or a diffrent one? I've seen a few other riding books but because I've heard of these 3 first, I was going to pick up one of them and give it a quick read.

I think there is a video for twist of the wrist.

Yup, I seen it on Amazon. I dont think they had it at Indigo tho, I wanted to just buy it vs ordering something online and waiting a few weeks to get it.

Watch the youtube video for both 1&2 TotW

+1

yea the video (twist of the wrist) is better in explaining/showing, rather than reading theory described with words.
watch #2 first. 1 is a bit outdated.

as for "total control" I'm not familiar with that one.

Sweet, didnt bother checking to see if it was on youtube. DUH lol.

Thanks guys.

Total control is good, but his course is better. Haven't read twist of the wrist, but I watched the 2nd movie a couple of times.

Sent from Tapatalk.

Lol, I ended up torrenting it. Oh I meant youtube. ;-)

Still going to buy the book tho, and maybe along with some other ones.

Total Control is a great book. So is Sport Riding Techniques by Nick Ienatsch - both are books you can read again each year and learn something new to improve your skills and mindset.

Twist of the Wrist 2 is the updated version.
YouTube vid is good, but reading books allows you to envision what they're talking about in a zen type way, which can work wonders on the streets.
Don't have to be a book person to read about motorcycles...

Back
Top Bottom