Hair Loss | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hair Loss

These guys were on Shark Tank or Dragons Den some time ago . I don't remember if they got any $ ?

I love it. I use it once a week... Wish I could use it more often, but I have sensitive skin up top.

If I could choose between bald of getting my hair back, I would rather stay bald.

Sent from Tapatalk.

Shaved head is cool but some guys don't wear it well (misshapen heads) . I tried it one summer but just tired of looking at the point at the top of my head....and also found I needed to wear a goatie to balance things out. Not a fan of myself looking like a volleyball.

Just shave it. From a women's point of view confidence is very sexy. Rock a bald head like you just don't care.

I understand trying to hang onto it, but some methods look silly - akin to much makeup. You end up looking like a caricature of yourself.

This ^

I started balding over a decade ago and been shaving for about 5 years now, I like it a lot and don't really give a cr*p about the stigma. I feel awesome when I'm freshly shaven and I believe the looks aren't that bad either :)

Sure buddy.... keep telling yourself that shaving your balding head is better than a full thick head of hair.

This ^

I started balding over a decade ago and been shaving for about 5 years now, I like it a lot and don't really give a cr*p about the stigma. I feel awesome when I'm freshly shaven and I believe the looks aren't that bad either :)

Sure buddy.... keep telling yourself that shaving your balding head is better than a full thick head of hair.

I don't give a f*ck about your pretentious attitude pal. Some men are affected by it, some are not. I like how I look and how the women I hang out with don't give a damn about it either, it all comes down to self confidence.

Too bad you count on your full thick mane of hair to call yourself a confident man.

While I'm not bald by any means I'm confused. Where's the rule that hair is better than bald? To each their own. It's like age. Some don't care others it bothers. Why can't people worry about themselves and who gives a **** about others? Society is ******.

I don't give a f*ck about your pretentious attitude pal. Some men are affected by it, some are not. I like how I look and how the women I hang out with don't give a damn about it either, it all comes down to self confidence.

Too bad you count on your full thick mane of hair to call yourself a confident man.

Mr. Chicken=1
Mr pretentious guy=0

Lolz

When you shave your head, you are basically telling the world.... "I give up".

When you shave your head, you are basically telling the world.... "I give up".

You're sporting a lustrous pompadour judging by your bike ad, dammit.

You dont get it. I dont need a full head of hair or balding head to be confident. My post was meant to exaggerate that the only person who is worrying about their head of hair is you. Your post just proved it. The fact that you have to point out that you dont give a crap about the "stigma" proves that you DO give a crap.

Girls dont care, just like girls dont care if you're a bit overweight, or if your teeth arent perfect or if you dont ride a GSXR....lol.

Just like most knockout girls have such huge self asteem issues. It doesnt matter that the rest of the people think they are gorgeous, they see themselves as ugly.

You dont get it. I dont need a full head of hair or balding head to be confident. My post was meant to exaggerate that the only person who is worrying about their head of hair is you. Your post just proved it. The fact that you have to point out that you dont give a crap about the "stigma" proves that you DO give a crap.

Girls dont care, just like girls dont care if you're a bit overweight, or if your teeth arent perfect or if you dont ride a GSXR....lol.

Just like most knockout girls have such huge self asteem issues. It doesnt matter that the rest of the people think they are gorgeous, they see themselves as ugly.

Who told you that? (in bold)
Women will overlook a lot of things but bad teeth is not one of them.
carry on...

Last edited:
Who told you that? (in bold)
Women will overlook a lot of things but bad teeth is not one of them.
carry on...

... and girls would never give you a second look if you don't ride a gixxer.
Carry on

Went bald back in High school. Trim the head and beard to match. I have shaved but don't bother as I don't want to shave everyday. Some chicks like it with and without hair. Depends on them I guess. I personally don't care. Only pain in the *** is the summer months without a hat and the top gets a little red pretty quick so throw a hat on that melon and you're good to go! Or a helmet and twist it!

But I have a question for the OP, do you have pics of how this works on you? Do you have to get someone else to do this or is this something you can do? I know some times when I shave/trim the chrome dome I might miss a back patch and venture into the world... Now that sucks!

Went bald back in High school. Trim the head and beard to match. I have shaved but don't bother as I don't want to shave everyday. Some chicks like it with and without hair. Depends on them I guess. I personally don't care. Only pain in the *** is the summer months without a hat and the top gets a little red pretty quick so throw a hat on that melon and you're good to go! Or a helmet and twist it!

But I have a question for the OP, do you have pics of how this works on you? Do you have to get someone else to do this or is this something you can do? I know some times when I shave/trim the chrome dome I might miss a back patch and venture into the world... Now that sucks!

I'd say I'm not completely bald but more or less like this guy at 1:05 of the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IGhhOteykY

The product works well to conceal the scalp giving the impression of a full head of hair with no shine-through. Application is a simple, solo effort. Not something I would go through the trouble of applying everyday but works great when going out on the town or attending a major function. It's not for everyone but definitely worth a try when it's free.:dontknow:

^ but if it rains, the jig is up!

lluvia.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom