trying to decide between these two...(helmets) | GTAMotorcycle.com

trying to decide between these two...(helmets)

LoneRonin

Darth Maul (matte)

shoei_rf1200_beacon_helmet_detail.jpg

shoei_rf1200_beacon_blk_red_tc1_rf_1200-2.jpg

or

No Limits (gloss)

helmets-shoei-street-rf-1200-inception-tc-1.jpg

shoei-rf1200-helmet-inception-2.jpg

ShoeiRF1200Inception-c.jpg

Shoei-NXR-Inception-TC1_700_600_4SR3G.jpg

I will be wearing it with this...

Icon-Automag-Factory-Leather-Jacket---Akrapovic-5352.jpg

1533671_684_F.png

dainese_2012_alienpelle_front_pants.jpg

1795157_631_F_S_press_zoom.jpg

Last edited:
Just get both. Can't have too many helmets.

already maxed out my budget on all the Dainese stuff...Also getting the Druid St gloves and a back protector which is almost the price of another helmet.

both are just awful.

i like the no limits, but without the writing and number

let me guess...you're an old fart and only like solids??

Darth Maul then. I've been considering it as my 7th helmet (half-kidding.) Very nice design.

Nice Gear. I'm sure you're already aware but the Alien pants do NOT have the velcro to attach to your "IN" Axials. That's the only CON I find with the pants, so I had to buy something to cover the velcro portion of the boots as to not ruin the liner.

Regarding the helmet, I pick the Inception helmet. I like the touch of gold.

Nice Gear. I'm sure you're already aware but the Alien pants do NOT have the velcro to attach to your "IN" Axials. That's the only CON I find with the pants, so I had to buy something to cover the velcro portion of the boots as to not ruin the liner.

Regarding the helmet, I pick the Inception helmet. I like the touch of gold.

I confess that I've been walking around the house in full gear trying to break it in...the velcro sticks just fine to the mesh lining and its so tight that I have to open up the expansion zipper on the calf so the pants are very very snug. If anything, getting some velcro stitched into the lining shouldn't be a problem. What did you use to cover it up?

I have a beater suit with knee pucks for the track, so I wanted something more subtle for the street.

Have to agree, this one is much better:
RF-1200_Mystify_TC-1.jpg

mehhh...its too generic and typical Shoei for me.

Last edited:
Of those 2, dearth maul, but I'd take the one posted above of both options

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I confess that I've been walking around the house in full gear trying to break it in...the velcro sticks just fine to the mesh lining and its so tight that I have to open up the expansion zipper on the calf so the pants are very very snug. If anything, getting some velcro stitched into the lining shouldn't be a problem.

Oh it sticks alright. But I find that with frequent use, the liner will get ruined eventually.

And good solution, I just might get someone to stich in velcro for the pants.

Darth Maul for sure, as long as its not an omen to you getting chopped in half by a lightsaber.

Shoei has the worst graphics ever.

+1, at least over the past few years. Last helmet I got was a RF-1000 in 09 which was so badass. I managed to find another one the guy had sitting in the box for a few years, I picked it up but don't want to use it as my everyday helmet. I've been waiting for something half decent to come along since then. Love the helmets.

Darth Maul!

Back
Top Bottom