Another Beautiful Day for a Ride! Anyone else get out today? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Another Beautiful Day for a Ride! Anyone else get out today?

rye

Site Supporter
I took a little trip from Dover up to Simcoe and then down to Port Ryerse today and stopped for a couple photos... I'm getting excited about the approaching riding season seeing as how it's going to be my first full season ever... :D

Anyone else get out today to enjoy the brief sunshine??

Rode all over town to run some errands, t'was a wee bit cold.

Nice bike sir! I've got her dorky-looking sister, the FJ. That motor sounds pretty angry, I likes it.

Lucky you. It was -2 and a bit of snow today around Kitchener

I was wondering if I just got lucky because of the lake effect... guess it kept it warm here, was 5 degrees and no snow or rain!

Rode all over town to run some errands, t'was a wee bit cold.

Nice bike sir! I've got her dorky-looking sister, the FJ. That motor sounds pretty angry, I likes it.

Thanks Matt! What FJ do you have? Maybe I already saw it...but refresh my memory!

yay! it snowed where I'm at today!!!

all day ,all night!

There ain't never gonna be no spring or summer neither in Toronto ! :)

Thanks Matt! What FJ do you have? Maybe I already saw it...but refresh my memory!

'85 600. Here she is after I installed a NOS tank (she originally came with a mismatched silver tank from an '84)

IctzqXs.jpg

Luck, wish I could have joined

Next time! :D

yay! it snowed where I'm at today!!!

all day ,all night!

There ain't never gonna be no spring or summer neither in Toronto ! :)

Brutal! It just started raining here. I'll be back in Stoney Creek in the next couple weeks...hopefully it's nice and sunny by then. :D

'85 600. Here she is after I installed a NOS tank (she originally came with a mismatched silver tank from an '84)

Nice! That thing is begging to be turned into a streetfighter though... that front fairing just doesn't flow with the bike but I bet it's good to deflect bugs!

Nice! That thing is begging to be turned into a streetfighter though... that front fairing just doesn't flow with the bike but I bet it's good to deflect bugs!

Yah, I thought about it last week when I removed the fairing to install a new ignition switch. Looks much better without it. The rear would also need to be chopped though, I don't think it would look finished with just a new headlight, new instruments and lower clip-ons.

Yah, I thought about it last week when I removed the fairing to install a new ignition switch. Looks much better without it. The rear would also need to be chopped though, I don't think it would look finished with just a new headlight, new instruments and lower clip-ons.

Better get to work! :D

Was snowing today and roads are still covered in crap
Same here - was cursing the weather walking the dog - riding didn't even enter my mind.

lol sorry guys didn't mean to rub it in.... :D

Sunday/Monday is looking like great early season riding weather, hopefully all this rain will wash some of the crap off the roads.

That's what I'm hoping for! Need to burn off my winter chicken strips. :D

2eja6ajy.jpg

That was ten minutes ago outside my work (forks of the credit area)
It was bare when I left yesterday morning at 8 am.

Had about 1.5" of new snow last night near Lindsay. The drive in when I left at 5 am was horrendous until I got south of hwy 7 and 12. The roads were covered with the snow from last night and then the rain that was falling at that time. It created that wet snow/slush combo. get out of the bare tracks on the road and you were going for a ride.

I did this AM. Wet but fine.

Back
Top Bottom