Exhaust advice | GTAMotorcycle.com

Exhaust advice

Block

I'm thinking of getting a Danmoto exhaust for my cbr600rr. Mainly because it's not pricy and sounds good.
I also like Leo vince & Toce but is the price tag really worth it or does it really make a difference since it's just a slip on?

If you think I should get one of the other two... Why?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

How much is a dan moto now?

A slip on is a slip on the motor doesnt know the difference between the same piping diameter. But one thing you should look at is the material its made out of. But if you're ok with the sound and price then nothing can beat that.

You can pick up a leo vince for around 269 plus shipping.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

A slip-on has less baffles than oem and reduced air flow restriction but minimal performance gains and won't be noticeable. Different story if you're getting full performance exhaust and retuned.

A slip-on is all about look, sound and price. If you're happy with all three than go for it.

How much is a dan moto now?

A slip on is a slip on the motor doesnt know the difference between the same piping diameter. But one thing you should look at is the material its made out of. But if you're ok with the sound and price then nothing can beat that.

You can pick up a leo vince for around 269 plus shipping.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Dan moto is 150 shipping and tax. Last time I checked Leo Vince was 400+. Do you have a link please?

I've actually heard decent things about Dan Moto slipons but they do look a little cheap which reflects the price point. Some modifications might help with that if you're a good DIY'er.
As XenoVibe said, slipons are for looks and sound so go with whatever you like best.

I'll try Danmoto. Doesn't look to bad and I love the sound for my bike.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom