Riders in Scarbrough (mccowan n finch, mccowan, steel) area | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riders in Scarbrough (mccowan n finch, mccowan, steel) area

Pretty sure that ride hasn't been running for a couple years now.

I swear I saw a few posts on Scarborough rides last year - Oh well, guess I remembered wrong xD But there are threads on other people looking for others in the Scarborough area.

Used to live in Alton Towers( you should know where it is)...always ride north in those parts...dennison street has some nice twists..also huntingwood...

cannot f'ing wait for spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the area. Used to live in scarb, now at McCowan & 7. You'll find plenty of riders in your neck of the woods

haha Hell boy you remember me eh? yes we will have another go at it this year...

Hey! I'm looking for people to ride around this area as well. Let me know if you want to meet up!

I'll post if I'm going for a ride

im picking up my bike from the dealer this sat morning. if ur free, id love to go for a casual ride around town early afternoon. cbr250. newbie rider. just did the riding course with rti this past weekend. itd be more or less practice for me as opposed to riding I guess xD still a bit nervous about going on the streets of toronto..

나의 SM-N900W8 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

im picking up my bike from the dealer this sat morning. if ur free, id love to go for a casual ride around town early afternoon. cbr250. newbie rider. just did the riding course with rti this past weekend. itd be more or less practice for me as opposed to riding I guess xD still a bit nervous about going on the streets of toronto..

나의 SM-N900W8 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄
Grats passing. Must have been a nice feeling. It was a nice weather last sunday.
Pm me ill give u my number so we can go on casual rides. I dont like fast pace groups.

Grats passing. Must have been a nice feeling. It was a nice weather last sunday.
Pm me ill give u my number so we can go on casual rides. I dont like fast pace groups.

I live in the North York area, if you and rinCode are free maybe we could all go for a ride tomorrow??? Ride a CBR250

I live in the North York area, if you and rinCode are free maybe we could all go for a ride tomorrow??? Ride a CBR250

He gets his ride on sat. But im down whenever. Just pm me for phone info? I ride slow so yea....

Back
Top Bottom